• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirty 30's Birfield kit

trailyota

So I see Trail-gear just came out with their version of the 30 spine birfield upgrade. Specs sound pretty good, but they don't have additional heat-treatment like Bobby does to his longfields. I still have loyalty to Bobby's products, as I've beat mine until every thing else brakes and never had a problem or needed to warranty them out. Just my $.02

Bobby, any chance you can destroy a set of theirs and show yours are still king?

I really really can't figure out why people waste their time with a 30... If the tubes don't bend the inner C's do.. Never mind the wonderful ring & pinion strength... Fawkers aren't worth their weight in scrap metal. :haha:

I really really can't figure out why people waste their time with a 30... If the tubes don't bend the inner C's do.. Never mind the wonderful ring & pinion strength... Fawkers aren't worth their weight in scrap metal. :haha:

reading comp please.:fawkdancesmiley: Are ya D30 hater?:corn::haha:

talk about a major flaw there sunny :D

Hey sport, we are talking about 30 spline toyota ****, NOT dana 30's. :;

Um...Reading comprehension much?

:haha:

Mmmm I see the error in my ways... :haha: 30 = 30 spline... not dana 30... Knowing how TG works I figured it was only a matter of time till they copied Bobbies dana 30 bifr kit...

Sue me, I spent the whole damned day breathing grinder dust.... :redneck:

http://www.trail-gear.com/birfield.html
anyone else notice how much they look like Bobby's axles, and the fact that they claim the same #'s for breaking strength
Id say either bobby sold some longfields to them, or he should be getting a lawyer.
And i dont care if they are $100 cheaper, if i ever get around to building a Toyota id still buy from bobby
Even looks like they robbed the pictures from him.

Damn they actually call them dirty 30's... here I thought people called them that beings they are such a blatant copy of bobbies stuff... :D

I will not buy those or anything else there. It is just an integrity thing with me more than the product or the price. My personal way of picking vendors to buy from I guess.

Hey sport, we are talking about 30 spline toyota ****, NOT dana 30's. :;

Dana 30 or Toyota axle...it all equates to turd polishing.

It is however good to see that folks like Bobby and others can somehow produce product and make a living on this very concept.

Kinda tells ya something about human nature as it relates to the consumer.