• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you have less than 5G in your rig?

I got a pm at the first of the thread,he pmed me three days ago and said it was stil on for the 28th. Maybe he will chime in and clear it up for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InDaShop said:
I take it, this is dead now that Xtreme is getting cancelled?
Looks like all the same shows will be on with the same folks hosting, but with different names:
Xtreme 4x4 is Xtreme Off-road
Muscle car is Detroit Muscle
Trucks is Truck tech
Horsepower of Engine Power
NBC Sports and CBS Sports

http://powernationtv.com/

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay...crazy busy.....this was always for the new show, just could not tell anyone about it unti the official annoucement....we had it planned for the 28th, but are having a slight scheduling conflict...if anyone can go on the 30th of December...PM me and I will give you the details....need about 4 or 5 guys with dirt cheap wheelers. Point of the ride is to show that even with only 5G in the truck....you can still wheel and have fun.

I have a 87 k5 with about $500 in it. It is lift 4-6 in with 37s,welded in the rear running 4.10 gears, 305tbi, th400, np208, receiver style for front or rear operation 9500 rough country winch, and fire extinguisher for unexpected. Putting on sliders later this week or weekend and getting rid of the "pretty" steps.

Attachments

• bigk.jpg
    bigk.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 381
  • bigk1.jpg
    bigk1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 391
  • bigk2.jpg
    bigk2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 372
Want to thank everyone who made it out for the ride....it was COLD!!!!! but it was a great day in the woods. We had four good rigs with less than 5G in them and as we put the show together today I can already see that it is going to be a great episode.

It will air in about 6 weeks...I will post up in here the week before it is on and where you guys can see it.

Thanks again.

ian from xtreme said:
Want to thank everyone who made it out for the ride....it was COLD!!!!! but it was a great day in the woods. We had four good rigs with less than 5G in them and as we put the show together today I can already see that it is going to be a great episode.

It will air in about 6 weeks...I will post up in here the week before it is on and where you guys can see it.

Thanks again.

Anyone from on here going to be on the show?

Talked to Nathan (twango, staff from GMP) said he road his rig and was interviewed for the shoot at Wollys. He's famous now.

Wouldn't go as far to say famous. But the Zuki did well in the mud and slop. Had a great time and enjoyed hanging out with Ian and the crew. Would definantly do it again if I had the opportunity. Can't wait to hear my redneck ass accent on tv!!!!!!

I made the ride and had a great time. Ian is great and the camera crew was also great. it was really cold but still enjoyable. woolys was a really cool place, thanks to them for being so hospitable and keeping a good fire going in the shop so we could warm up. looking forward to hearing my redneck voice on television, hopefully they will be able to edit it enough to make me sound intelligent and my truck look cool. I think the show has always been great. my 6 year old son watches it and always wants to mess my hair up after the show. guess he likes ian's style, lol.

I am bringing this back to the top to let you guys know that this coming weekend 2/15 this trail ride will air on CBS Sports, and then again on Sunday on CBS Sports as well....once it goes up online I will post a link here.