• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you have less than 5G in your rig?

70Scout said:
Pushrod-racing and Twango you both need to look at a calendar, today is Feb 11. So NO you have not missed it

Correct, it is scheduled to air this coming weekend....not last weekend.

i seen it too. the show titles were switched around. it aired as detroit muscle. sorry to rain on yalls parade but pushrod is right. good show reguardless :woot:

pushrod-racing said:
Well I guess my tv is magic, because I have it recorded on dvr. The kia broke the steering. Ians Toyota had a valve stuck or something like that. Im pretty sure I cant skip ahead a week on my tv but I seen the show.

http://www.powernationtv.com/episode/XO2014-07/locker-upgrade

We had some crazy issues with scheduling last weekend....but it is also on this weekend.....you never said if you enjoyed the show?

Re: Re: Do you have less than 5G in your rig?

I jus watched it.....I liked it. Any coverage of offroad'ing I generally like, though.

I'm ready for this cold/wet crap to get outa here and do some t-shirt tennis shoes ridin myself!!

Enjoyed the heck out of it. I like seeing stuff I can actually afford a lot better than stuff that makes me want to burn my junk lol. I hope to see many more under 10k builds.

Enjoyed the show, I also enjoyed riding that day. a couple people called to see if I would still answer the phone now that I am a famous tv star! lol I thought the truck ian built for the show was really cool, especially the fact he was able to keep it in budget and still buy new wheels and tires. cutting the front frame and adding the new frame was smart and looked really good. the turbo was just cool, I know it gives very little woopow but it makes the truck unique. the kia stole the show with the air bags, watching him raise it up and drive over a rock and then lt it down was definitely one of the coolest things I have seen.

Yea...the airbag thing was.....different. I think id still rather have an ol conventional coil there though.

My luck id put a stick right through the bag 5min into the trail!

tonybolton said:
My luck id put a stick right through the bag 5min into the trail!

It happens. I blew one on the ride when I bent a lower control arm. Lucky it was toward the end of the day. I missed the show BOTH times, hopefully we will be able to watch it on the website before too long.

Watched the episode early this morning. Very cool to see budget built rigs getting some airtime. Also cool to know some of the guys that were there for the ride.

Still have not seen it my cable company don't have COS Sports :'( maybe it will come on spike one day !!!!! ???

This may come to a surprise to everyone but way under 5gs in this one......
3esude3y.jpg
haha it's just the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally saw this show last weekend. I really enjoyed this episode. I'd like to know more about the Kia with the Yota drivetrain. Does that guy post on here and have a build thread? Different rigs are always interesting.