• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you have plans to go wheel this weekend?

Are you wheeling this weekend?

• Yes, Because wheeling Rocks

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No Because I am a lame ass

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Maybe If I can fix my Junk.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you know it......It will be nice and toasty in the winter and ice cold ac in the summer.you gonna be out the following weekend for some wheelin.

Send me the details I am not oncall next weekend so I am open.

My friend and I headed up to FS-70 outside greenwater, then made the expedition over to I-90 via old stampede pass (60+miles) coming out around Lake Kachesse access road. Headed East on 90 to exit 80 and continued up in the fortune creek area for some wheeling and camping....was great and was different than the same ol friggin trails...a very good time and trails.

Didnt go, but i blew the dust off the cruiser, and started working on it again. Now that race season is over we are renting a big shop with a lift in smokey point, we'll put the car and my cruiser up there. I'll have it done soon. :cheer:

I had a great weekend of wheeling saturday was fun but Sunday we really pushed my limits and spanked some good lines :awesomework: fun fun:;

Yeah....that was pretty fun:beer:

what ever you do....don't follow Glenn....or you'll get OWNED:redneck:

My friend and I headed up to FS-70 outside greenwater, then made the expedition over to I-90 via old stampede pass (60+miles) coming out around Lake Kachesse access road. Headed East on 90 to exit 80 and continued up in the fortune creek area for some wheeling and camping....was great and was different than the same ol friggin trails...a very good time and trails.

fortune creek is one of my favorite hunting areas that and van epps around lake ann. See any deer while you were there ?

The Grand ballabile started with the Danseur doing a Grand jete in to a piroutte on pointe landing in attitude position.

It was a very impressive performance showing great skill and determination the likes of which may not be seen again. :cool: Balletomanes not in attendance truly missed an awe inspiring demonstration of true human talent. :awesomework:

The Grand ballabile started with the Danseur doing a Grand jete in to a piroutte on pointe landing in attitude position.

It was a very impressive performance showing great skill and determination the likes of which may not be seen again. :cool: Balletomanes not in attendance truly missed an awe inspiring demonstration of true human talent. :awesomework:

Nice :awesomework:

But please tell me you had to google some of those terms. :eeek:

Nice :awesomework:

But please tell me you had to google some of those terms. :eeek:

It would actually be pretty impressive if he didn't - shows the diverse character of those here on the board.:awesomework:

HEY scott, will you show us your leotard?:corn:

Latest posts