• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge 3500 ball joints ?

My 3rd Gen tow rig has Carlis. They were in it when I bought it, but they've given me no problems.

The buggy I'm building has 2nd Gen outers and I put Dynatrac Pro-Steers in it. I haven't run them yet though.

Just replaced mine with Raybestos Premium after hearing some good things about them. Found them cheapest on Amazon actually, it completely changed how the truck drives and steering response.

Raybestos 505-1311
Raybestos 500-1117

You can't go wrong with Carli. I put Moog in my 4th gen on 37's and two months later they was shot. I then put Carli and never had another issue with ball joints.

Started to go Moog and also looked into Napa professional line. Decided against both because the knurles on the body OD would have stretched the inner Cs potentially and made replacement in the future questionable. Went with Carli.

McQuay-Norris, Carli, or Dynatrack. The others -you're wasting time and money. I dont know what happened to Moog quality, but last time I ran their suspension/steering joints, the life span quality was crap.

DirtMonkey said:
McQuay-Norris, Carli, or Dynatrack. The others -you're wasting time and money. I dont know what happened to Moog quality, but last time I ran their suspension/steering joints, the life span quality was crap.
Agreed, Moog is not what it used to be

jmh78 said:
Started to go Moog and also looked into Napa professional line. Decided against both because the knurles on the body OD would have stretched the inner Cs potentially and made replacement in the future questionable. Went with Carli.
I actually grinded down the knurl slightly after trying to press the first one in! Way to tight!