• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge dealer or sales person.

sledneck

Can anyone tell me what kind of discount you get for supplier pricing (X-Plan) on new dodge trucks? I see a few dealers from the NC area on ebay with some pretty good prices compared to anything local here in PA and I can't imagine that there is much money left on these trucks. Also can I use supplier pricing if I buy out of state?

Dont know about that but oneal dodge in bremen ga is the cheapest dealer i know of. Ive bought two from them.

Re:

My buddy lives in Wooster Ohio and bought one out of NC because it was so much cheaper than anything he could find here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bama said:
Dont know about that but oneal dodge in bremen ga is the cheapest dealer i know of. Ive bought two from them.

I have bought my last two vrhicles from James O'Neal Dodge in Bremen. I hear their new truck prices are hard to beat in this area. I bought a used Dodge Cummings 2500 a few years ago from them and then bought a used Yota FJ Cruiser a couple of weeks ago from them. They are good folks to deal with. You can contact Keith Hicks there, he is the internet sales guy. Great guy to deal with. You can do the whole deal via email if you want and they will deliver. We went in person both times. My 2 cents.

Sounds like you are talking about Kernersville Dodge. I haven't bought from them, but know several who have. No complaints.

I have a few friends that have bought trucks from Kernersville and they were very happy with everything. There is also another dealer in NC that had about the same deal when my buddy got his dually. I was hoping the guy from O'Neal dodge would post up and give me some info on the supplier pricing stuff from Dodge. Im not sure if these dealers are already pricing them at invoice or they have a lot of incentives in there area. I know I couldn't touch a truck in my area for what some of these dealers price them at on Ebay.

My business partner bought a new truck from the eBay dealer in NC. He was really happy how everything went. Delivered it for free to northern MI too!

Oneal Dodge in Bremen Georgia. PERIOD. Steven is active on this site. He knows the Hardline guys and has been here for A LONG TIME. Hit him up here or at the dealership. He will do you right. :****:

Yup. If you are talking about Kernersville Dodge, pretty good sales team. I can also put you in touch with a Sales Manager at Keffer in Charlotte.

Test drove a 14 dodge with the max tow package and was super disappointed with the performance. I actually looked to see if the floor mat was under the pedal lol.