• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge question

the duratrac's are what im planning on for the dodge when my current set need replaced. seem like good bang for the buck.

they look good on your rig Joop :awesomework:

Great tires i have them on my 03 cummins 40,000 miles on them. i have them in a 35x12.50x17. They do really good in the snow by far better riding then my km2s.

I run 315/75/r16 on my 01 with no leveling kit and I've got no rubbing issues. Plus since my truck has 4.10s it's a little more fuel efficient at highway speeds.

From what I've read and heard, you can run as tall as a 37x12.5 if you have 4.75" backspaced wheels. I'm gonna eventually get 2" taller coils instead of the spacer and run 37's.

I run 315/75/r16 on my 01 with no leveling kit and I've got no rubbing issues. Plus since my truck has 4.10s it's a little more fuel efficient at highway speeds.

From what I've read and heard, you can run as tall as a 37x12.5 if you have 4.75" backspaced wheels. I'm gonna eventually get 2" taller coils instead of the spacer and run 37's.

You need to run 2" longer control arms and a custom bumper. Or cut away a ton of your stock bumper. Otherwise no, you can't just simply run 37's regardless of backspacing.

I don't see fitting 315's on mine with out a leveling kit. The 285's fill the wheel well just right and I don't rub. The ride height on them is 32" from the ground to the top of the tire.

This is a members truck. Although I haven't seen him on here in quite a while. Those are 37's with just a leveling kit. But he built the 2" longer control arms and a pre runner style bumper to make it work. Didn't rub with those mods, but it's more then just slapping some 37's on there..

Samstruck.jpg

You need to run 2" longer control arms and a custom bumper. Or cut away a ton of your stock bumper. Otherwise no, you can't just simply run 37's regardless of backspacing.

That's just what I've heard but I never bought much into it. Next set of tires I buy are gonna be 37's but I'm gonna do longer arms since I think they still have the stock bushings lol