• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does anyone know?

Campbell75683

Just curious..how could someone make a vehicle be able to crawl and haul ass? I saw a crawler that can do 120 mph but also low geared to crawl

You know this ALMOST..feels like a troll. Try Pirate they know everything about hauling ass and crawling. Surely they have an answer for a combo rig.

or maybe use something called a transfer case.

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone know?

RustyC said:
You know this ALMOST..feels like a troll. Try Pirate they know everything about hauling ass and crawling. Surely they have an answer for a combo rig.

Definitely a troll. Or an 11 year old that saw cool videos on the you tubes

RustyC said:

no ALMOST too it!! :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

You gotta be a damn good fabricator and be able to bend the **** out of pipe....

Nuff said

whiskeymakin said:
33" thornbirds.
Rockwells
np205
Rancho shocks
Bigbird style chassis
Am I missing anything? ??

5 ton rocks. None of that ***** ass 2.5 ton ****.

I was gonna say a fast tow rig. Load your crawler on a trailer and skin it back because then technically your crawler is goin fast, just not under it's own power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get you a Toyota with double 4.7 cases, 33's and put that bitch on a trailer and haul ass down your local interstate to the mall, unload and impress all you hipster friends at your curb slaying abilities.

edit dam, beat me to it.
EsPowell said:
I was gonna say a fast tow rig. Load your crawler on a trailer and skin it back because then technically your crawler is goin fast, just not under it's own power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RustyC said:
Get you a Toyota with double 4.7 cases, 33's and put that bitch on a trailer and haul ass down your local interstate to the mall, unload and impress all you hipster friends at your curb slaying abilities.

edit dam, beat me to it.

Sounds like he needs a JK. Those guys love mall crawling.

::to bad it is possible..it's all in the transfer case it's a 2 lever system that can engage a different set of gears to go fast or to creep found this out from a guy who says that if any of you are doubting what he says he will gladly prove you all wrong..it's a friend of mine who has a crawler in his shop that does just what I was asking..just because you dumbasses don't know doesn't mean you have to comment..

Campbell75683 said:
::to bad it is possible..it's all in the transfer case it's a 2 lever system that can engage a different set of gears to go fast or to creep found this out from a guy who says that if any of you are doubting what he says he will gladly prove you all wrong..it's a friend of mine who has a crawler in his shop that does just what I was asking..just because you dumbasses don't know doesn't mean you have to comment..
Wtf is wrong with you? :****:

I think those cases are pretty rare. I've heard of some that have a low range ? And a high range all in the same case. I bet that's what your looking for.