• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Domestic Violence III

James,

If you don't mind me asking...

What is your WMS/WMS on the front axle?

How wide (outside/outside) is the chassis just behind/over the front axle? (area the tires come closest on full lock)

AND, what caster angle did you set on your front axle?

I'm about to order up a Spider9 'roller kit' and am trying to judge where the potential interference might be with my current chassis dimensions when wheels are turned full lock and suspension flexed.

I've also got some wheels on order being shipped w/o any finish and I gotta say the flat black wheel center w/ polished bead lock ring LOOKS SHARP!

Terry

Last edited:
damn your working fast ,
what headers are you running? and are they the same as the last car?

and do you have a close up pic of the engine mount?

Exhaust is done. V-band clamps welded to the headers and before the muffler to making removal easy.

102310004.jpg

102310011.jpg

102310007.jpg

102310005.jpg

The Wilwood brake master cylinder came with a pedal but to use the pedal the entire assembly would need to be mounted too far outboard, making it susceptible to damage if the cowl area took a big hit.

Solution he came up with was to remove the pedal and build his own. This allows the assembly to be mounted safetly inboard.

102310012.jpg

102310017.jpg

102310016.jpg

102310042.jpg

He's slowly trimming the hood to fit and experimenting with different lines for the cutouts on the wheel openings.

102310041.jpg

102310034.jpg

102310031.jpg

James,

If you don't mind me asking...

What is your WMS/WMS on the front axle?

How wide (outside/outside) is the chassis just behind/over the front axle? (area the tires come closest on full lock)

AND, what caster angle did you set on your front axle?

I'm about to order up a Spider9 'roller kit' and am trying to judge where the potential interference might be with my current chassis dimensions when wheels are turned full lock and suspension flexed.

I've also got some wheels on order being shipped w/o any finish and I gotta say the flat black wheel center w/ polished bead lock ring LOOKS SHARP!

Terry
Thats Top Secret.

Where can I find one of these James? I looked at a couple parts stores and lowes with no luck!

Last edited:

Latest posts