• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dothan AL

mna0121

I listen to a radio station out of Dothan AL while at work. This morning they did a segment about Dothan being voted the most redneck city in the South. I can't remember who they said did the voting but two of the criteria was the most reported gun fire within the city and the number of Wal-Marts per capata. The DJ's were wearing it proud and I am kinda happy for them and if you have been there you will probably agree with the survey. Roll Dothan Roll
By the way Dothan has a bad ass buggy building mofo also, one of our very own has a buggy being built there as I write this. And yes there is a mall crawler outfit there also but I wouldn't hit a hog in the ass with him.

I have always like Dothan, we stop at different places there on the way to the beach. Horse tack shops, Harley Dealer etc.... I live and work in metro Atlanta and would love to live in a place like Dothan.... Guess that makes me a redneck too.... but if the shoe fits, wear it. :D

mna0121 said:
I listen to a radio station out of Dothan AL while at work. This morning they did a segment about Dothan being voted the most redneck city in the South. I can't remember who they said did the voting but two of the criteria was the most reported gun fire within the city and the number of Wal-Marts per capata. The DJ's were wearing it proud and I am kinda happy for them and if you have been there you will probably agree with the survey. Roll Dothan Roll
By the way Dothan has a bad ass buggy building mofo also, one of our very own has a buggy being built there as I write this. And yes there is a mall crawler outfit there also but I wouldn't hit a hog in the ass with him.

Who is the buggy builder?

kmcminn said:
I seen on their instagram they are redoing/finishing a bouncer. Looks like they do more street jeeps than anything. :dunno:

Dan makes a hell of a yj 4 link kit as well :dblthumb: Saw one working really well in person a few weekends back.