• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Double d

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
I mean dynamite design pervs. I dont facepage so is he still welding the world together with his double fisted underhook basket stitch or prison for manufacturing meth?

BUG-E J said:
I mean dynamite design pervs. I dont facepage so is he still welding the world together with his double fisted underhook basket stitch or prison for manufacturing meth?

Asshole cant believe I came here for that question. The title is misleading

civicmindedex79 said:
Asshole cant believe I came here for that question. The title is misleading
Hahahaha. Naw some random old guy was getting a tire patched and i overheard him telling a guy that he went to school and learned to tig in certain patterns for strength. Unfortunatly he said he cant do it anymore because of his "dad blamed twitching eye". Made me think of him.

tonybolton said:
Thought you meant Double D offroad on Instahogram. :)

???? Jebus she is entertaining at least, what a Trailer Park princess that ol hag is !

Instagram makes all the white girls Brand Ambassadors and Published models, just ask them :gtfo:

The ones I like are the ones that look like tanned toothpicks and have "DM me for photoshoots". I've been known to be terrible and comment, "You know damn well ain't no damn body DM'in yo ho ass fa'nuthin'! " :)

tonybolton said:
The ones I like are the ones that look like tanned toothpicks and have "DM me for photoshoots". I've been known to be terrible and comment, "You know damn well ain't no damn body DM'in yo ho ass fa'nuthin'! " :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't sugarcoat it Tony, tell what you really think of them.................. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

tonybolton said:
Thought you meant Double D offroad on Instahogram. :)

Good lord that girl is like a train wreck, i dont want to look but i'll be damn i can't stop. The stupid **** she posts makes me laugh.

jeeptj99 said:
Good lord that girl is like a train wreck, i dont want to look but i'll be damn i can't stop. The stupid **** she posts makes me laugh.

Exactly, I follow because she is a train wreck... that entertains me more than the chicks with endless " She remembered who she was.... " BS and every damn body " building an empire " when they single with 3 kids n ****. STFU with that bullshit , we are all broke and bored at work bitches , dont lie. Repost that TBT when your ass was 22, drunk selfie pic takin with your friends and all yalls tits are fallin out everywhere!! Thats what Instaspam is really for !

Last summer she whipped dem tiddies out during a instagram live and the truck rice guy got hold of it. Now that was some funny chit.

jeeptj99 said:
Last summer she whipped dem tiddies out during a instagram live and the truck rice guy got hold of it. Now that was some funny chit.

Yeah she slips them out there every once in awhile on Instagram still

Tony likes dem tittays. That womern is marriage material.
c345aa6c6c825ef723f9762bb2360465.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

P said:
???? Jebus she is entertaining at least, what a Trailer Park princess that ol hag is !

Instagram makes all the white girls Brand Ambassadors and Published models, just ask them :gtfo:
So you don't like her bolt on's?
She sure likes to let everyone know she has them, and likes to show them off. LOL.