• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Driveline

Pretty sure this is it

Attachments

• Custom_Rock_Crawler_53.JPG
    Custom_Rock_Crawler_53.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 209
Hahahaha! Perfect although Thats to nice for him. I would also guess is rig is all square tubing.
Oh and Big sexy, God for bid you ever said that about my mom in person. She passed away two years ago, and u were right she did care, not a day goes by i dont think about her.. Had you said that to me personally they would need dental records to identify you. That is if I didn't beat your teeth that out with a hammer. Thats where i draw the line u fukin illiterate moron. I joke around about 99% of the time. Im not joking now.
Take ur lame ass somewhere else, and learn how to use punctuation you fawkin moron. We get Tired of reading a whole paragraph that is one Sentence.. Its Like I'm checking my kids homework, when she was in 2nd grade. I stay on this forum because I like to learn **** from a group of good people that know a hell of a lot more than me and are not assholes, (like u). I probably threw you off with the big word punctuation, but I know you're wondering so this is what a comma looks like ... , There u go. Learn something new everyday. Like stated above PLEASE post picture of your rig and your driveshaft. We would really love to see it. Dont worry we will wait..

Re: Driveline

I'm guessin it is too "hardcore" to be caught on camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I thought I seen a buggy one time that some how used 60 shafts for its driveshafts. Forget where I saw it and I couldn't get a close up of how they did it but that would be interesting.

Big Sexy, don't come in here and troll. Either contribute or I'll ban you from the site. It is one thing for members that been around a while, but not from a newb.

JohnG
Admin.

Hmmm interesting. I'm in severe need a front end work and I driveshaft is part of it. I have had two of the stock driveshafts from a one ton, and both the inside of the female part gets loose and has a lot of play. Seems they would make a bushing kit of some sorts. Although it is time to upgrade, but I want to build one myself instead of buying a very expensive one like I did on the rear. That will not happen for a long time.

I think the Dana 50 TTB front axle front a F-250 used a 1350 joint in it.

I have seen a guys rig at Harlan a few years back where he used a 60 shaft in a pillow block for his front driveline. It looked cool and beefy but it didn't last long. It broke where he had welded it together at the tube.

Re:

I had to sleeve one to get around my trans pan. I had to run 2"x.25 sleeved down to 1.5x.25 then I went back up to 2"x.25

JohnG said:
Big Sexy, don't come in here and troll. Either contribute or I'll ban you from the site. It is one thing for members that been around a while, but not from a newb.

JohnG
Admin.
feel free to ban me. All i ever said was they would break shafts if they got into said rockgardens. I mean come on what is the big deal. Here is my contribution i have heard of a place that builds hefty shafts. I think it is called north carolina driveline. Hard to believe all this bs you all are acting likemiddle schoolers :dunno:

Rokcrler said:
I had to sleeve one to get around my trans pan. I had to run 2"x.25 sleeved down to 1.5x.25 then I went back up to 2"x.25

I have also done this to cheaply extend one after an axle swap.

whiskeymakin said:
I think eor made a front shaft of some sort for matto during the koh build...made from a axle shaft

Yes. Jimmy made a badass from driveshaft using a machined axle shaft. It was bomb proof. People that built my buggy used d44 shafts on the rigs, but mine did not get one for some reason