• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

driving at the church

blznnp

I am a member of the LDS religion. Our new building is in graham off of 224th and orting kapowsin road. Ever since we got the church built there have been people driving in the grass and ripping it up. one spot in the front of the building is deff. a spot in which you would have to have 4wd as it has a good slope to it. I am just kinda asking if anyone knows anyone or has heard people talking about driving at the church building and ripping up the grass, if you could please ask them to stop. Thank you.

bret

i know posting this on here is going to get a bunch of jokes or comments that have nothing to really do with it. all i am asking is that if anyone knows anyone who is doing this please just ask them to stop. its not a weird cult church and the guy that corners you at safeway shouldn't be a missionary from out church.

Why so much disrespect? The guy wasn't sayin' it was a wheeler, or one of us.. Just if we saw, or heard anything about this. Long shot bet, but he sounds desperate, so he went for it. This is a lot like when Crash asked if anyone had any info on the asshats that dumped trash on that Eastern Wa. thread, not long ago. Nobody assumed that Crash thought it was one of us, or a "real wheeler" that did it. He was just fishing for info, on something that may have gotten passed through the grapevine.

Last edited:
I deleted all the BS out of this thread, regardless of this guy's personal beliefs he has asked for people to provide information they may have regarding illegal activities.

As Ty said it doesn't matter if this was a church, a 7-11 parking lot or the strip club parking lot, someone tearing up the lawn is wrong and illegal. He didn't say it was wheelers, but as wheelers we should want to prevent this form happening because the public will see this and they will think it was wheelers.