• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

drop hitch

I have both, the drop hitch and the adjustable one. Picked up the adjustable one when Joe's went out of business.

They both work great. If you dont need the adjustability, the non adj one will work great.

They look good tooooooooo

for some reason I just can't do the adjustable ones.. I have the solid 2, 4 and 6" drop hitches for whatever trailer I tow.. although it seems with some an 8" is needed.. which makes no sense at all. But at 65 bucks a pop, it does get a little pricey

I have an adjustable on my dodge had to get a 10 incher cause my dirt bike trailer is tiny and i love it! you can flip it over for the other ball if you have trailers with different sizes and different heights they are super handy.

Also i can get the rapid hitches or a similar steel version through work Jack ;)

That sweet adjustable hitch says "steal me" when your slippin and leave it in.

More junctions to move/rattle.

I put those hitch pin locks at every junction point on mine and leave it on all the time:awesomework:

They dont really rattle at all either and if they do i sure dont notice/or hear it:haha:

With no muffler I am no going to hear it anyway and I would prefer not to have ten damn hitches floating around.

Eventually I will put a bit smaller tires on her...the wife does not like climbing it to the thing right now.:haha: