• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dropped off my jeep at Those Guys.

Metalbender

-=WTF=-
I dropped my jeep off at Pats shop for a face lift. Some front end tube work...

Before pick. after to follow in a few days........................

August2006040.jpg

yes it should pat is the only one I have ever work on my jeep. He did some cage work putting in my seats and daughters seat.

Pat does top notch work could not recomend him more.........:beer:

toy bug got his buggy back? and you could make it eric! it looks like trory made it.I have to go with someone competent.

I'm thinking that I might walk in in May or June. If it's halfway viable for leaf sprung rig, I'd give it a shot. If I'm going to roll more than twice, I'll pass.

weel treclimber come with us on the 5th and wheeel and take a look at outlet mall i am looking at puting together 3-4 rigs to run outlet later in april

oh, i wandered. well i think i can, i got the flex, and the winch,exo cage,and i am 80-82 inches wide and a 96 inch wheel base. wadaya think?

weel treclimber come with us on the 5th and wheel and take a look at outlet mall i am looking at puting together 3-4 rigs to run outlet later in april
My next available weekend is in May. And my tires/weight/ground clearance probably isn't good enough if it's really wet, judging by the photos.

And dammit Roccrawler. Telling me Tory turned around doesn't give me a lot of hope. He's set up pretty damn well for a CJ bodied rig. The ONLY advantage I've got over him is tire size (and maybe a little lower gears) but he's got a much better suspension settup than I. He's probably a better driver than I too.

Last edited:
sorry eric but sometin came up and i have to be around sat morning,I am for sure gonna hit it the 2nd weekend in april. i'm not gonna make it on the fifth.