• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR - Boo Bash - November 8, 2014

Re:

Pumpkin said:
AOP is 25 for the day of a major event, but the day of their toy drive your Park fee is a 20$ toy.
Racers fee was $0 and racers park entry was $0 kinda hard to beat that deal. Not to derail the thread but just saying.

Cole said:
How is it a bounty hill when they are climbing a hill that has already been climbed over and over again?
a bounty is supposed to be something that is on the edge of impassable .... Not something that is just called a bounty hill to draw a crowd in . . Jus my opinion .

Tcameron said:
a bounty is supposed to be something that is on the edge of impassable .... Not something that is just called a bounty hill to draw a crowd in . . Jus my opinion .

Agreed!!

Tcameron said:

So you're not suppose to pass on a bouty hill. :dblthumb:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Re:

tbacon38 said:
Racers fee was $0 and racers park entry was $0 kinda hard to beat that deal. Not to derail the thread but just saying.
I was referring to the fact they was charging spectators and also asking for toys. Every park is different and the workings are totally different. But just to me and my .02$ don't matter. If you bring toys you should not have to pay to enter the park.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
They said it was going to be on Bobby's Hill. This hill has been beat to death. Time for a new one1 :popcorn: :eat:

exactly so why were they advertising it as a Bounty Hill?

New owners. Not sure if they quite understand what everything is or how everything works. They just need a little guidance. they got a massive crowd though! And the place has been upgraded 10 fold! They just need to upgrade some trails and hills now. :****:

454tbacon said:
Agree maybe someone could give them some input on what we like.

I posted a private message on their Facebook page asking that they read the thread for constructive critisism. Invited then to post (or not) at their descretion.

Bounty=money on hill they let it know way before the event they was running this hill don't think they was trying to pull anything on the fans :dblthumb: I had a blast and can't wait to see the new hill they cut

when we were cutting this hill in we discussed the other options in the park. there are three other spots that have large rock ledges and massive hills that will be a good climb . if they keep going it will be a first class spot with all the amenities of the bigger parks.