• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dual Case Install

Ok so I am putting dual cases in my toyota. Do you have to move the support to the back case? Whats best? Any advice? Thanks

If the engine is in the stock location and you didn't swap the trans to one that is different in length, then no you do not have to move your crossmember. What would be better is an aftermarket crossmember / skidplate that is designed for dual cases. :awesomework:

If the engine is in the stock location and you didn't swap the trans to one that is different in length, then no you do not have to move your crossmember. What would be better is an aftermarket crossmember / skidplate that is designed for dual cases. :awesomework:
This :awesomework:....If you can swing it, pick up an aftermarket dual case crossmember and run two t-case mounts....or IF you're good at fabbing, you could build one...

dont get all pro, seen them crack/break. Ive also seen alot of "custom" cross members from my "Pee brained" buddies :haha:. If your going to fab it, do it good. id go with marlin crawler's

mine is with chevy junk but here's the idea:

265285845_photobucket_4203_-1.jpg

265285845_photobucket_4201_-1.jpg

265285845_photobucket_4204_.jpg

T-case

Here is what I made. Since none of the drivetrain was offered in my truck I had to fab something. Duals rotated 10 adapter, all Marlin Crawler parts, bolted to an A340F, behind a 22r, in a'82.

transandt-case002-1.jpg
transandt-case001-1.jpg

Latest posts