• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Duck blind

wayne_fj40

Does anyone know of a good a sale. I figure now is the time to buy.I want one 30" w and I am 6'3"

Not sure on sales but we always made ours..pvc painted green,army tarp stuff like the fabric,covered with sticks and brush...had sweet pop out doors too :)

man,, when I hunted Ducks, I had the opinion that they could see very well. Now you say they are blind and are on sale. You should be ashamed of yourself being 6' 3" ans looking for one that is 30" tall...kinda lop sided I think...

I use a 12' boat, a popup blind and two heaters, It's the best blind I have ever used.:redneck: :redneck:
I enjoy having my but cheeks froze to the ground:redneck:.I bird hunt in moses.Layed in that **** 7 below not including wind.Saw what I will look like totally grey.:haha:

I enjoy having my but cheeks froze to the ground:redneck:.I bird hunt in moses.Layed in that **** 7 below not including wind.Saw what I will look like totally grey.:haha:

Blinds are for pansies:flipoff:

The only blinds we use are the layouts in the corn. FOr the most part the damn cattails are so ****ing thick you can hid in em and never be seen.

Thats what I'm talking about the layout

Oh,

In that case I have the Fed Zink Finisher blind. Its a tad taller than most of the other ones so it's harder to hide in a field (we usually dig em down a few inches) but it provides tons of room. I've fallen asleep in that thing many a times waiting for birds to come, bring the lids down and its like an oven.

It also folds up nicely and has a strap for carrying.:awesomework:

Dang Boonie Buster logged in on my pc and he just keeps popping on my pc. He also keeps coming back for the free food. 12.5' john with blind and 50 lb minkota, it's nice to stay dry and warm.
hunting003.jpg

hunting004.jpg

hunting.jpg

I was just at joes, they had layouts on sale, You need one like mine ,with the zipper at the bottom so your feet can stick out the bottom, hahaha:redneck:

Hey if your still looking fo a layout blind, I have one that was only used once, Final approach pro-guide XL, I'm 6'3 and there is enough room in there for me and my 100lb Lab,plus gun and food etc,also got decoys and other stuff i'm sellin.

Hey if your still looking fo a layout blind, I have one that was only used once, Final approach pro-guide XL, I'm 6'3 and there is enough room in there for me and my 100lb Lab,plus gun and food etc,also got decoys and other stuff i'm sellin.
How much?

Layout blind

:awesomework:I'll go $175 this is a sweet blind, it is in mossy oak duckblind. I'm not hurting to sell it,but I don't mind selling my stuff to help out another hunter, I can't remember but I'm sure i paid well over $300. It does have the flag holder in it,shell holder foot zipper,extra storage compartments, I was taught to by the best, or your never happy with what you got, as far as i'm concerned this is the best it's 45''x92''

It breaks in half and lays flat i think ,it's been hanging on my wall, I hall it in my SB dodge it weighs like 20lbs, But i can carry decoy bag on back,blind bag,shotgun,and layout 1/2mi easy not to bad to handle.