• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

duel cases????

runner over

what is the best way to get duel cases in my truck v6 chain driven case... can u duel case a chain driven case ?? how? or do i have to get a turbo tranny and case??

For overall price and pure coolness factor I'd grab a junked ax-15 out of a jeep and rob its tailhousing. Snag a 231 and do a mad rooster or similar doubler with a dana 300 behind it. That'd be the ****.. I'm actually getting parts together for that swap myself. :D

Trail gear just came out with an adapter that will bolt on to the back of your V6 tranny so you can then bolt on 4cyl. gear driven t-cases. :cool:

Transfer case

V-6=23 spline count 4cyl=21 spline count and the housings are different=wont just bolt up. Cheap way...Get a turbo trany, swap the bell housings, and just bolt your 4cyl dual cases up. Only draw back is the V-6 is a better tranny with bigger bearings, but he turbo trany has a lower 1st gear. If you got $$$ take the rear housing off the turbo and put it onto your 6cyl trany and snag that low 1st gear. Check Marlin's forum they have lots of info on this

Gear driven 4cyl is stronger than chain driven 6cy T-cases. Can't use the 6 cyl t-case for crawl/creeper (which ever brand you perfer) box.

I have a turbo case and tranny the tranny is torn apart missing some pieces are missing what should I do

I've got an auto 4cyl with a chain drive...

What's the options with this???

Will anything bolt up to it???

It's hard to find much info on the autos...