• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dunes Labor Day

B Gillespie said:
Super creeper style!

I don't creep around. I tell them they are hot and that I want to take a picture of them. I am not trying to **** them, just look at them.

:cougar:

Nolen my old bitch has been working out non stop so the next time you see her she will have an ass so make sure to take a pic.

wngrog said:
931824919_auDGm-XL.jpg

931826002_wpZsq-XL.jpg

Not to distract from the debate over pictures, pervs and dime pieces.......................But I love this pic.

Trashed cage + beer in hand = full awn awesome

Yeah, Jabnasty and I got lots of practice out at KOH at trying to die on that back of that. Miles (driver) was a newbie then and kept jumping out of the throttle and letting it slam down and throw us over the front onto the rocks and almost running over us. By the time that pic came about, he was much much better at not killing us. Dude on the near side never even got thrown (it was his first time).

jabnasty said:
Im still sore from getting launced off the side when I was drinking my beer.
Bright one, we are in the back of the rzr standing up, 3 deep. We are coming up the hill almost to backdoor and he has a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other, puffing away and trying not to spill. MIles jerks it right down into the canyon and Matt keeps going straight...onto his back in the sand and rocks laughing1 Took him a while to get up from that one. skully

KOH10 Miles jerked it so hard in front of LuckyDog dog pound my shin hit the bar behind his head so hard I though I broke my tibia. I limped for two weeks. skully

InDaShop said:
KOH10 Miles jerked it so hard in front of LuckyDog dog pound my shin hit the bar behind his head so hard I though I broke my tibia. I limped for two weeks. skully
Same trip, only you didn't get the full rear bed experience like Bink, Jab and I did. Nighttime with blackout drunk driver. That one in the day was horrible though, I think I passed the rzr by 10' when I flew off. Just road rash, not like staying half on and getting busted up like you laughing1