• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dynamite Design - Sling Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamite Design said:
I need to represent the customers I have, with the fabrication they came here to get. Not much of anything else.

:****:

What the fawk is up with all the Frankenstein welds? Looks like you've drawn a road map all over that **** with welds, I don't see the point in all that junk?

:dunno:

Looks like he sliced the tube and plug welded it in many locations. Hopefully he'll flap disc it smooth and make it look uniform. Ton of time in this thing, I don't see how you can make money like this.

Attachments

• misc-jackie-chan-l.png
    misc-jackie-chan-l.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 116
TacomaJD said:
What the fawk is up with all the Frankenstein welds? Looks like you've drawn a road map all over that **** with welds, I don't see the point in all that junk?

:dunno:
I agree!

I see this turning into an Adair razor cage thread again.Except Adair didnt have the welding weave going on. :dunno:

Dynamite Design said:
I am pretty curious as to which of you can even build, anything?

I can't man, so I have no right to criticize your skills. But, if I were paying you and you sent me a picture of this cage to let me know how the progress was going, I would be like what the **** is this guy doing with my money! But, everyone likes different things so maybe he will be tickled pink.

Just to clear something up.... This build is not all about money. I haven't made any cash off of it. My cash is going into it. He paid me with tools and equipment, just so I could build something. He bought the material too. The whole idea is to get something built in a way that shows I am capable.

NO BS you should rename this project to "Snitches get stitches".... Keep doing whatever it is your doing!

Josh said something about naming his rig one time. I have been contemplating naming it the humbler all day.

Yeah, I reckon. Even a chance of the cage being finished last. I'm working on everything at the same time. Not just what you are seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.