• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Early F-Day thread 4/17 -4/19

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
Friday= work, then jeep is loaded and ready to go to crazyhorse :driving: :driving: :driving:

Saturday= Crazyhorse, hill climb, :driving: :driving: mud run, FREE FOOD/DRINKS :****: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Sunday= Pack up and head home, clean all the mud off and then to Pool Tournaments.. flashemifyougotem

Friday...open shop(work optional)...replace rear shafts and front locker in buggy...Sat., go to Mt city and beat the crap out of it all day make sure nothing is going to fall off for XRRA and KOH. :dblthumb:

GStone said:
Friday...open shop(work optional)...replace rear shafts and front locker in buggy...Sat., go to Mt city and beat the crap out of it all day make sure nothing is going to fall off for XRRA and KOH. :dblthumb:

im glad my shafts didn't show up, because Jim might have taken it to Mt. City and beat on it. :spin:

Cole said:
im glad my shafts didn't show up, because Jim might have taken it to Mt. City and beat on it. :spin:
Jim all ready had plans, so he asked me if i would take it and test it for you. :driving:

friday: get some brackets cnc plasma'd out so i can finish up my tank mounts
saturday: hitting up the lonestar round up, badass hot rod, rat rod show
sunday: workin on the buggy and hittin up some homework

Fri.---button up rig to bring home
sat---take rig to get gears installed in front end...spend some MUCH needed time with the wife, this build has taken up a TON of time
sun---hang with the wife....maybe the beach w/ the rig?
mon---work on tidying up the interior (wiring, sheet metal) touch paint, wash, wax, polish lol drive it around, maybe swap front springs.....again

Friday = Avoid the ban hammer at work, they laid off two pilots here in B'ham yesterday... not good. After work some friends of our's we havent seen in a long time are coming over , some cat is coming over to look at / possibly buy the 4.3 , I gotta finish putting my rig together after the wiring job last night

Saturday = Taking my dad to Count Choccula Mountain ahh ahhh ahhh

Sunday = Go ride gooseneck.

Friday- Work then hang out at a buddy's house
Saturday- Going to Corner to watch motocross race (Have a buddy's son racing)
Sunday- Take apart Dana 300 and clean up all the metal from busted 4 to1 from last weekend thanks to the stairs (actually years of abuse and just let go on the stairs I guess)

Fri: Work then prolly go play golf and drink too much :drinkers: with some guys that work for me

Sat: Work then go to Elks lodge for too much drinkin :drinkers: and listen to music

Sun: Work which sux :****:

Today - workworkwork - load jeep tonight

Say - Up early and off to Crazy Horse - weatehr looks good now.

Sun - cut all my damn grass if no rain - clean jeep if to wet to mow.

Friday gona get the bike ready for sum Saturday riding.

Saturday is Faunsdale Crawfish boil. Gona ride down and do sum eatin. :eat:

Saturday is church then headin to Gooseneck for sum riding. booyang

P said:
That sucks, what gear set was it ? Tera ?

The kit was in the Jeep when I got it. From what I can find out it does look like a Terra. In all honesty I cannot complain I have had the Jeep a little over four years and the last three I have been hard on it multiple times. I had it apart at Christmas fixing the problem of it coming out of rear lo and everything looked good. I have never had any metal when changing fluid etc.
One of two things happened It was just time or While climbing the stairs the driver side front busted the outer bearing and I am thinking that put alot of stress and something had to give. I Have never seen a bearing bust like this and I just replaced them in November. Grease looked good and the inner bearing was fine who knows just one of them things I guess.

I have tera ( they are cheapest.. and you know me ! LOL ) So far so good but I have always had them breaking in the back of my mind.

Oh yea, change on my Friday plans : mikejones is coming to get the Tow-Mater so Ill be leaving here at lunch to meet him and get that handled. Amber will be jazzed up about that fo sho ! laughing1