• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Early Friday Thread..Labor Day!

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I am taking off most of Friday for a 4 day weekend, figured I would start this up.

Friday - Work from home in the AM, pack, load rig, drive to Harlan
Saturday - Harlan
Sunday - Harlan, Drive Home
Monday - Do something fun with the wife and baby, probably watch some football

I'm taking all of Friday off.

Friday - Do some little stuff around the house and then head to OKC
Sat, Sun, Mon morning - Family reunion/ anniversary party for my wife's family. Going to be interesting. I'm sure there will be a lot of poker playing and lots and lots of :drinkers:. Going to try and golf a little too while I'm there.
Mon afternoon/ night - not sure but definitely not look forward to work on Tuesday.

Thursday (today) afternoon - Mountainside ORV
Friday - Mountainside ORV
Saturday - Mountainside ORV and Alabama Football!!!!!!!
Sunday - Mountainside ORV
Monday - Mountainside ORV go home and Pack for St. Augustine
Tuesday - Sunday - Beach trip to St. Augustine.

Mine starts tonight

Hopping on the bike and riding to a friends cabin on a lake an hour from here. Drink beer and ride his gator all over the place. 27 miles of private gravel. :****:

Friday, hope to go nail the ex GF proper, then friends from KC are coming up in the morning. More drinking

Saturday, we would re-film the movie hot rod, but my moped never got running, so we will play frisbee golf and drink. Bday party that night, drink

Sunday, recover and chill out or drink more

Monday, recover and chill out

Tonite-P90x then chill
Tomorrow night-P90x then chill, might go see a movie or something
Saturday-P90x,Work on buggy, then Alabama Football
Sunday-recover, then work on buggy
Monday-Pull Tranny out of truck! Then more P90x!

Tonight : Ride Busa home and hope I dont get rained on, go out to eat with Amber and HB
Friday : Work hope I dont have to stay late and pull OT Load up and decide if the girls want to camp or not Saturday

Saturday : Bikes Buggy and girls and I are headed to Mountainside dont know if we will stay or not depends on my girls
Sunday :Mountainside and or Mudraces in Tuscaloosa probably

Monday : :dunno: relax a minute at some point in the evening.

Friday- load up motorhome, ski boat, humma and head to Lake West Point in Ga. thumb.gif

Saturday- Try to throw my son off tube at high speed- Barbque :drinkers: :driving:
Sunday- Try to throw son off tube at Higher speeds- Barbque :drinkers: :driving: thumb.gif

Monday- Throw son off BOAT at highest speeds- Barbque- leave hospital (sons injuries) come home :dunno:

Hey P or John, is Moutainside a good place to take the side x side and the dirt bikes for the kids? I want to get out on Saturday but I have never been there.

Friday- Work, then start getting my stuff ready.
Saturday- Hopefully Moutainside :driving:
Sunday- Lake and BBQ and :drinkers:
Monday- Take it easy!

Fri- Chill at the house, wait on big truck to come take my ol half tons to Texas.. finally...

Sat. Mountainside ORV one the Foreman with a Big Ol Cooler... And Some Roll Mother Fawkin Tide Action..
Then camping sat night, hopefully getting into the rum drinks... I hear thats what those guys like to do :drinkers:

Sun... No plans, may head down to tuscaloosa offroad for the muddy races.. may ride dual sport.. Depends on what i can get away with the GF...

Mon... Reflect on what an astounding weekend and the amount of hops and barley i consumed...

Damn all you guys with your wheelin plans and rigs to do it with! :indianajones:

Jeepnron said:
Hey P or John, is Moutainside a good place to take the side x side and the dirt bikes for the kids? I want to get out on Saturday but I have never been there.

Friday- Work, then start getting my stuff ready.
Saturday- Hopefully Moutainside :driving:
Sunday- Lake and BBQ and :drinkers:
Monday- Take it easy!

Im loading up my girls and my bikes son ! :dblthumb: Mountainside is a great place IMO and there are spots were you could ride bikes through trails and all that as well.

friday:school then lake
sat: lake,may go to choccolocco
sun;lake,may choccolocco
monday: lake and homework

loading up for Coal Creek in a few minutes and hitting the road.....wheeling all weekend :driving: :driving: :woot:

heading home sunday afternoon or early monday morning....we will see.

Have a safe weekend everyone!!

Brian

Fawk you guys.
I am stuck in illinois working 11ish hours a day starting at 5:30 and over when we're at a stopping point 7 days a week.
friday work
sat work
sun work
mon work
tues work.

you get the idea.

I did buy a new atlas with some of the coin though

P said:
Tonight : Ride Busa home and hope I dont get rained on, go out to eat with Amber and HB
Friday : Work hope I dont have to stay late and pull OT Load up and decide if the girls want to camp or not Saturday

Saturday : Bikes Buggy and girls and I are headed to Mountainside dont know if we will stay or not depends on my girls
Sunday :Mountainside and or Mudraces in Tuscaloosa probably

Monday : :dunno: relax a minute at some point in the evening.

You and JRich gotta come to the muddy races to watch.

Football and Alcohol All Weekend / Recover Monday
Going to the Game Sat. in Hotlanta, got access to a private party suite from a very large company in ga. on the 50 yd line.The company decided to not entertain anyone and sold the 20 seats in the suite to employees that I just happened to be friends with :dblthumb: 60 bucks with a 10.00 parking pass :****:

friday work all day hope i don't have to work overtime
sat hawk pride watching bama on the commercial big screen in the park
sunday hawk pride watch rock race since my **** is broke
monday not sure!