• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Easier trails at Elbe

Addilack

Im lookin to take my fieance (sp?) up to elbe this weekend and let her play around in here jeep. Ive always ran fullsizes up there that were fairly capable, so taking her YJ up that is open front and rear is going to more of a learning experiance for her. Specs on the YJ are as follows open front and rear 4" sping under with 33"s. Its hers so bascially its a barbie jeep that I will one day make a wheeler. So does anyone have any ideas on some trails that we will be able to make it all the way through. And yes I am capable of getting us out of most situations. Thanks in advance

First and formost. DONT GO TO ELBE ALONE. As far as the trails everything but the busywild is easy to moderate. The swamp trail has a few spots that you need to watch out for. ALL of the water holes will be deep after the recent weather so watch out for them. And please dont go alone its a long walk out of there if you need help.

Thanks Pokey, The last time i ran the Busy was in my Cherokke and that was in the snow. And it did come out a little narrower and there were spots where it should have been the walk of shame. We didnt plan on going alone, there will probably be a little group of us. Just trying to get a good trail idea.

Agreed, anything but the busy, and the first hole of the swamp trail, and you should be just fine in a yj on 33s.

busy wild isn`t that hard I drove an 85 toy with one foot on 3 peddles went in at 11:00 am came out at 2:00 pm most awsome ride iv`e done so far had my right foot in pass seat in a cast foot to BIG to do gas. my buddy made the mistake of getting out to talk at another bud i slid over said see ya.:cool: :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts