• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Easter jeep safari ???

Cops have been cracking down on buggys last few years. Be prepared to tow to the trailheads. Problem is, you often end up at a different place than you started on the bigger trail runs. Got some maps you can borrow if you want. You'll have fun.

Tony

Cops have been cracking down on buggys last few years. Be prepared to tow to the trailheads. Problem is, you often end up at a different place than you started on the bigger trail runs. Got some maps you can borrow if you want. You'll have fun.

Tony

They have that new 4dr Ruby...Have Fun Bobby & Tina!!!:cool:

Heading down the last weekend in April, running with the Rubicon Owners Group. There's a few of us from the R-n-L's heading down together...my 1st time, looking forward to it :cheer:

Braille jeeping won't work there to well, no trees to bump off of, a whole new experience :eeek:

Well we have wheeled there a couple of times. This time we are going down for a venders spot. They make good money $2100.00 for the motorhome an trailer for 4 days. Rockford is going to pay for it.

Hi All:

Bobby, are you gonna go down for the Cruise Moab event?

I know a couple of FJ40 guys that are heading down for that.

Regards,

Alan

We have been to Moab 4 times, never for Safari, it would be cool to go see but I don't think I would want to wheel the traffic jams. :rolleyes:

I am not goin so once again i am jellos. I need to get my propriety,s in line. this years build just cost too much. P.S. bobby thanks for the 60 CVs thay are the bomb.

I have been a few times, had a lot of fun.
Trying to finish the shop and get started on the basement.
So the money is spoken for, enjoy...