• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

eastern wa. wheeling in western wa? where?

n16ht5

Is there any places like there are in eastern wa, like prerunning and dunes, or places like 7 mile to race around and have a good time at, near snohomish?

closest ive found is lake cle elum lakebed when it dries hehe. the 4x4 roads are fun to rally up there too

09_05_05_cle_elum_003.sized.jpg

Justa note to those of you going to Lake Cle Elum. I talked to the Rangers a while back and they are seriously cracking down there. If you are where you are not supposed to be it will a major fine and if you take your truck on the road covered in mud, again a major fine.

They are not happy with what is going on there and are cracking down big time.

GaryTJ said:
Justa note to those of you going to Lake Cle Elum. I talked to the Rangers a while back and they are seriously cracking down there. If you are where you are not supposed to be it will a major fine and if you take your truck on the road covered in mud, again a major fine.

They are not happy with what is going on there and are cracking down big time.
same thing with coming out of liberty, covered in mud, i hear its like a steep fine

South Eastern WA (Tri Cities, Moses Lake, Vantage, etc.) is pretty much all Desert. Lots of Dunes (Beverly, Moses Lake, Juniper) and tons of whoops for pre-running. Just pick a road. ..LOL.. ..