• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS race, Aug 24 and 25 at Devil's Playground, NC. Over $1,000 in door prizes!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

THANKS B-man,,,,,

I,m havin a problem with the card outta my camera "wont read says card error??" wich SUCKS cause I took bout 190 BADDASS pics of UTV,B,& C-class racin action photos,,lots of cool ones in the woods on the rocks.

you know anything bout damn camra cards B-man :dunno:

Is it SD Julio? Are you trying to read it on your home computer? Internal card device or external? Have you read this size before?

Without knowing the above answers I'll just shoot with this for now.....Sometimes an older computer or older card reader (if external USB) won't read the larger sized SD cards (or other formats) because the firmware or even driver for it is out dated. Basically It won't understand how to read the larger sized formats. Often this can be solved by updating the firmware and/or driver. Another work around is an external newer reader that plugs into USB or if your camera allows a USB cord to hook from it to the computer. I don't remember what Cannon you have and if that is an option. Our Nikon doesn't but our Samsung video camera does......

Correction or Nikon does have a USB mini. I missed one little rubber door! :-\

Great racin....

Congrats Julio for the great finish, was honored to join you in the podium .... Everybody was gettin it.

HELL YEA Mark :woot: :woot: :woot:

naw B-man , its a CompactFlash 1GB card , pics ARE in it , I have it outta the camera, plugged into a card adapter and plugged into a usb port on my computer "same way I been doin it for 2 years now"

and it is like the card is "blockin" the computer from reading it :dunno:,,, and yes I have tried a differen,t card reading adapter as well.

:dunno:

zukiscott said:
HELL YEA Mark :woot: :woot: :woot:

naw B-man , its a CompactFlash 1GB card , pics ARE in it , I have it outta the camera, plugged into a card adapter and plugged into a usb port on my computer "same way I been doin it for 2 years now"

and it is like the card is "blockin" the computer from reading it :dunno:,,, and yes I have tried a differen,t card reading adapter as well.

:dunno:

Well that sucks brah! Our old camera took the CompactFlash cards and the only problem we ever had was the pins that mate up to the cards bending and giving weird errors. Besides that I got nothin! :dunno:

Yea I been there done that with bent up pins as well,,,just lost a BUNCHA cool pics to the "digital gremlins" this time I guess :puke:

zukiscott said:
Yea I been there done that with bent up pins as well,,,just lost a BUNCHA cool pics to the "digital gremlins" this time I guess :puke:

Julio Bring it to my house and and the camera and i will try to get your pictures for you. I know they mean a lot to you and everybody else.

You going to take the rattlr to harlan with us?

HELL YEA RATTLER gonna get some Harlan trail action under its belly,,,,I can,t WAIT to get up there :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yall gone get to see a RATTLER slitherin up MASON JAR molaugh

10-4 on them pictures man, I holler at you next gouple days :dblthumb: