ecors

ECORS is proud to announce the 2013 schedule:

March 23, Dayton, TN
May 4, Great American Park, Auburn, AL
July 6, Alabama
Aug 24, The Flats, Marion, NC
*Sept 21, Line Mtn 7-miler PA
Nov 16, Harlan, KY

* The Line Mountain race is a non-ECORS race, put on by the Line Mountain 4 Wheelers. ECORS racers will sign up on the ECORS website as normal, but point availability is 75% of the published point table.

** ECORS will offer bonus points for ECORS participation in other events in which ECORS has partnered with the organizers.
These include:
Uwharrie Spring Jamboree UORTC 4x4 games
Uwharrie Fall Jamboree UORTC 4x4 games
May Jam at URE Stables presented by Wilson Off Road
Memorial Day weekend race at Verda Fields in Harlan, KY (This race will be organized and run by ECORS but specific event rules, classes, etc will be posted independent of the current Series rules and classes).

The Memorial Day race in Harlan will be open to most any 4x4 vehicle, not just ECORS racers. Rules will be VERY basic, basically the vehicle in good condition and the driver(s) must have helmet and long pants. The Verda Fields area has jumps, obstacles, etc and is independent of the typical Black Mountain trail system. The race will be run, 1 vehicle at a time on course, making 1 lap for time. We will organize it much like a tournament where everyone will make 2 runs (or more depending on time and entries) and the top 50% will advance to the next round, then 2 runs (or more depending on entries and time) and the top 50% will then advance and so on and so forth until we have 2 rigs battleing it out for first place! Entry will be cheap, sub $100. We are working on a sponsor or two to add to the prizes that we already have.

Additionally, ECORS will soon post a schedule for its UTV Series, which will have 8 events for 2013! Some of these events will be run along with the trucks on the schedule above but we will add 3 dates that will be UTV only event dates. These UTV specific events will be on venues that offer well groomed courses with VERY limited to zero rocks. Basically, these will be go-fast type racing venues for the UTV guys. The dates that coordinate with the ECORS truck dates will have a vast combination of terrain from well groomed GP courses, cross country type courses, and technical courses. We are laying them out to stay away from boulders and rocks so the UTVs don't suffer breakage due to rocks, etc.

We hope that everyone makes plans to race and come out to the events for 2013! ECORS has some big plans in the works and is working hard to be the #1 Series in the Southeast! As each event gets close, I'll post up specific event info.

Anyone interested in any event can find more info at our new website (still being updated for 2013): www.ECORS.com

For 2013, Team Membership signups are now available!!! Visit the website and click on the REGISTRATION tab on the top of the page. Team memberships are discounted until Feb 14, 2013. After Feb 14, the early bird discount dissolves. So, if you plan to race in 2013, go ahead and sign up now to take advantage of the discounted pricing.

Thanks for your support!
Team ECORS

Glad to see the schedule out! May end up doing some co-driving and/or pit crew work for a certain fella if he's get the truck done for the Dayton race...

The ECORS UTV schedule will have 2 added events in NC.

June 8 at the Uwharrie Off Road Training Center in Uwharrie, NC. This will be a cross country type of track, about 1.25 miles long. There are no rocks on this course! It is right at the entrance to the Uwharrie OHV system and directly across hwy 109 from the Eldorado Outpost, the bussiest gas station/convenience store in Uwharrie! This will be a high traffic event with lots of spectators! The property is 100% fenced in offering security for racers and has fantastic parking and a great pit area, even for long trucks and trailers. Spectator parking is easy and access to the track is very easy. pectators can see about 75% of the track from one main area and access to the other areas is easy. Primitive camping is available for spectators and racers. More details and info to come.

September 21 the ECORS UTV series will visit Zoo City MX Park in Asheboro, NC. The park will groom the existing MX track to suit the needs of the UTVs and offer banked turns, table top jumps, and easy access pits. We have added a woods section to challenge the teams on their technical driving skills. There are no rocks on this course! The park is located adjacent to I73 in Asheboro, offering great advertising and spectator turnout. Pits will be located on an old 1/8 mile drag strip adjacent to the course. Parking for spectators is available on a gravel and paved parking area and is directly adjacent to the MX course, offering easy entertaiinment without much work to see a majority of the course! Primitive camping is available for spectators and racers. More details and info to come!

One other added UTV race will be in Alabama. Details are still in the works and we will announce this addition soon.

Thanks all and we look forward to seeing you out at the races!

Team ECORS

Were in Dayton, TN y'all racing up on the mountain or somewhere else ??? I know there's places to ride there but none I'd think would be race/spectator friendly. Only big place I can think of is were they hold W.E.Rock comps at.

krackem said:
Were in Dayton, TN y'all racing up on the mountain or somewhere else ??? I know there's places to ride there but none I'd think would be race/spectator friendly. Only big place I can think of is were they hold W.E.Rock comps at.

That would be it. Kizzar's

Has it changed any haven't been up there since Wes had the drive shaft bout break his leg a year or 2 ago every time since I've been outta town working on a shutdown still just that big ass rock pile or is there more up there now

krackem said:
Has it changed any haven't been up there since Wes had the drive shaft bout break his leg a year or 2 ago every time since I've been outta town working on a shutdown still just that big ass rock pile or is there more up there now

There is the big rock face that runs from the woods all the way out into the field, plus all the acreage/field and the woods.

The Dayton event will be very spectator friendly. This place has a lot of go fast sections along with the slow technical stuff. You will be able to see a lot of action from one spot.

There was a post on nc4x4 sunday morning from Mike the owner of Durhamtown that basically said the ecors event was cancelled for reasons that i'm not going into......... someone deleted the whole thread the same day it was posted

Neal3000 said:
There was a post on nc4x4 sunday morning from Mike the owner of Durhamtown that basically said the ecors event was cancelled for reasons that i'm not going into......... someone deleted the whole thread the same day it was posted

AW MMMMMAN,,,,,besides the Auburn course the Durhamtown course was my favorite last year :dunno:

scottlang said:
not lookin so good for d-town with ecors mike says it aint happening :****:

I thought about giving him a call (or Rob of ECORS) but I figured it was a couple months away and not worth stirring the pot over.

I'll stick to speculation and tidbits of what I catch on the forums molaugh

I really liked the D-town track. Will definitely be at the Dirt Riot race there. :driving:

Neal3000 said:
is the durhamtown date still a go?

No, obviously. We have a venue secured in Alabama. Once we iron out the details, we will post them! Thanks for the support!

TBItoy said:
I thought about giving him a call (or Rob of ECORS) but I figured it was a couple months away and not worth stirring the pot over.

I'll stick to speculation and tidbits of what I catch on the forums molaugh

I really liked the D-town track. Will definitely be at the Dirt Riot race there. :driving:

He may answer your phone call. He won't answer mine or call me back. So maybe you can get answers from him since all the info I get is from public online forum posts... :****:

ecors said:
No, obviously. We have a venue secured in Alabama. Once we iron out the details, we will post them! Thanks for the support!

:dblthumb:

Is it gonna be the same weekend as the Dirt Riot race?

Hell, I'm just a junkie and want to go as much as I can, and my slow ass Toyota doesnt break or cost me much $ to run, so I'll probably be there either way.