• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ef a tick!

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Fuggin ticks this summer ALREADY! Done pulled three off the house dog in two weeks and then found one in my belt line tonight! Dafuq?!
What the hell gone on already this year?! snakes are rampant, ticks are rampant. gnats are rampant... this is gone be a miserable summer if this keeps up! It's barely June!

</rant off> </tick off>

Any bitey flies yet? Man I hate them. Thinking about getting one of those little salt shotguns for vacation.

You aren't kidding about the snakes. I've seen one about every other day at work. Killed a six footer last week that was on its way into the building.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

Ticks have been especially bad the last couple of years here in East Tennessee. This year however I have yet to see one tick. Thank god!!

mothfuckal was a "LoneStar Tick". Had a white spot on it's back... Looked it up and found the name.

lonestar-tick.jpg

WTH? From Texas? We ain't had much hot weather here in Kentucky yet, a couple weeks of warm but not much, bring on the 90 degrees!!

I found one on my sack and few weeks back, to make it worse I had to go to the doc the flowing Monday and had a big red spot there from the tic bite that looked like I had a std, even better the doc was a girl and my wife worked with her in the surgery department at the hospital. There's no telling what's been said.

Dan99tj1 said:
I found one on my sack and few weeks back, to make it worse I had to go to the doc the flowing Monday and had a big red spot there from the tic bite that looked like I had a std, even better the doc was a girl and my wife worked with her in the surgery department at the hospital. There's no telling what's been said.
You can't make that kind of stuff up laughing1

LandSpeeder said:
I'm about to boo fuggin hoo! You rite!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/tick-will-make-lose-appetite-red-meat/

DANG! And I was about to head up to the Golden Corrals!
This is actually interesting to me, about 8 years ago I had my first allergic reaction,(I am 51 years old) major hives and itching, no reason at all, had to go to the hospital and all, since then they have became more frequent, some bad enough to go to the hospital but most of the time handle with liquid benedryl, and some other little pills the Dr. perscribed. I went to an allergist, nothing out of the ordinary showed up, but I have a reaction about every other month or so. The only common denominator to all my reactions were I had eaten beef, I don't break out everytime I eat it, but I have eaten it every time I have broken out. This could possably be what has happened to me. Thanks for posting this stuff up.