• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe clean up head count

Are you going to the clean up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rollnhvy

Just wanting to get a idea of how many people might show up atleast one of the days april 26-27

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on being there both days. I'll have the MOHO and I'll bring the extra generator if you think you'll need it for running any tools.

You can use the moho to help with any cooking needs if you'd like.

Action Jackson will probably be with me for the weekend as well. I might bring his quad - that should keep him busy, well, except for shoveling, moving logs etc.

What's on the agenda?

PS, I can help with the food if you want. I have about 10 pounds of stew meat in the freezer that we're not going to use. This stuff BBQ's up pretty nice with a Teryaki sauce or some other similiar marinade. Or if you have someone that want's to make a stew I'll donate it for that.

I dont know how much heavy lifting I can do..but I plan on showing up..for hopefully both sat n sun..:awesomework:

I plan on being there both days. I'll have the MOHO and I'll bring the extra generator if you think you'll need it for running any tools.

You can use the moho to help with any cooking needs if you'd like.

Action Jackson will probably be with me for the weekend as well. I might bring his quad - that should keep him busy, well, except for shoveling, moving logs etc.

What's on the agenda?

PS, I can help with the food if you want. I have about 10 pounds of stew meat in the freezer that we're not going to use. This stuff BBQ's up pretty nice with a Teryaki sauce or some other similiar marinade. Or if you have someone that want's to make a stew I'll donate it for that.

Ill donate my box truck to the camp ground work party as there are all the tools youll need pretty much for wood work and there is a generator in there as well.

Like I posted, with my very bad back I cant help much off road, but I have a CDL-A and can drive anything...If you need me I will be there either or both days if needed.

E-mail me if ya need me, plus passing this off to WATTORA site, hell its our back yard.

[email protected]

Thank you for the reply and putting the link and info on the other website. There will be all types of work to be done up there. There should be a job for everyone who shows up....

not gonna be able to go to this one, but if someone can PLEASE TELL ME next time that would be great!!!! My back is strong enuff to make up for those who cant lift. I would love to go but were short handed at work so its hard to get days off :booo: But seriously keep me in mind for the next time, the sooner the better, I just need some notice, I could bring some grub too--:D