• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Clean Up June 5 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be up there Friday around noon for the weekend. Most likely the last run for my junk.

I will be up there Friday around noon for the weekend. Most likely the last run for my junk.

It'd be an honor to run with you for its last time. It felt like yesterday that we ran that rig through its first run at Rieter. =D

It'd be an honor to run with you for its last time. It felt like yesterday that we ran that rig through its first run at Rieter. =D

ZJ #2 made it three years. I'd be happy to show your group around bud. Make sure everyone has a working winch.

So of the Friday arrivals, when are you getting there? When will the campground be open?

The hope is that Jakob, Richard, and Bill will be there late afternoon Friday...:awesomework:

we're leaving at 12:30 from the b'ham fred meyer parking lot! We should be down in your neck of the woods by 4pm.

we're leaving at 12:30 from the b'ham fred meyer parking lot! We should be down in your neck of the woods by 4pm.

:haha:

161 dude. Highway One Sixty One!

See you guys around 6 or 7.

Currently members of rrr4x4 and hot4x4 up in Bellingham and BC are coming down this June weekend. We'll be camping out Friday and Saturday.

I think most are planning to just run the trails (since we've been doing mostly work parties instead of wheelin' at Walker), but if there are things you guys need I'm sure there are some extra hands to help out!

Well... I just won't say anything to customs about "work" or "volunteer" when we head down. they get more than a little touchy about taking "jobs" away from Americans.

Officially... I am just going camping and wheeling.

But plans change :)

Heading out in a bit.

So I've got some damage to the heep I've not had time to address but I'd like to come up and help out still. Can bring saw, tools and trash bags. Anyone have an empty seat in there trail rig?

**EDIT** No one likes to back out on an offer including me but I've been "graciously" reminded that summer soccer starts saturday and I'm an asst. coach for my daughters team. Someone post up if there is work left to be done on Sunday.

Last edited:
work party

im gonna try to make it up there saterday gotta get some gas money in line. what time would be best to show up there i am check schedule and just spend night and work sunday too. let me know what time and some tools that we might need . thanks in advance dustin

I haven't found anyone to watch my daughter is it cool if I bring her along? I guess what Im asking is there going to be heavy equipment or just trail cleanup like trash etc. do I need to bring a chainsaw, shovels, garbage bags, food etc. and what time does everyone usually roll out of camp????:corn:

Oh and loneTJ you can follow me up from Eatonville if you want just pm me and I can give you a call and we can meet up there in the morning

Last edited:
I haven't found anyone to watch my daughter is it cool if I bring her along? I guess what Im asking is there going to be heavy equipment or just trail cleanup like trash etc. do I need to bring a chainsaw, shovels, garbage bags, food etc. and what time does everyone usually roll out of camp????:corn:

Oh and loneTJ you can follow me up from Eatonville if you want just pm me and I can give you a call and we can meet up there in the morning

We usualy break off into groups. So you could just hop on to on of the garbage pickup groups. Were she could just walk along with you. Clean up tools are always used an welcome. See you all their

Some one got a caption for these?

agi.jpg

agj.jpg

What happened with the trailer off the road it looks like you got lucky to go off just a little bit if you were further off it deffinatly could of got worse we seen the marks on our way out and wondered what had happened

Jakob = newbie driver error

I helped winch the trailer back up. It was high centered on the bank. The tongue was digging into the road providing a nice anchor to prevent the truck from pulling it out.

Um.. ya...

What happened with the trailer off the road it looks like you got lucky to go off just a little bit if you were further off it deffinatly could of got worse we seen the marks on our way out and wondered what had happened

we were having trailer flex wars. heres mine. :haha::haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 87
We pasted that guy about 150 feet before that corner. No wonder why he was going so slow. I saw the road damage N wonderd what happened. with all the rain those road edges are realy soft. Glad eveyone was ok. Thanks for you help to day:awesomework:

It was a great work party and if like to thank everybody who came up to help work on the sunrise trail all weekend.... We corrected most of the erossion control issues have a few things to fix will hit them next time with a excavater.

Joe Wittig
PNW4WDA Elbe Land Chair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.