• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Focus Group Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....If the limit has been set at 82" who will enforce this? This excludes me from running down at elbe unless i buy a new wheel tire package.:booo:

actually that had nothing to do with why the club split.......the white fullsize is actually the new vice president of the club and that is his claim to fame for himself is that he can go anywhere as long as he can bounce off the trees.......he would actually be a main reason we left the club.......Ed and DJ may say they are trail friendly and that they have adopted swamp, but what have they actually done out there??????? NOTHING.....the one time DP hosted a clean up out there Ed and DJ sat on there ass' at camp and then bitched a few months later about the work THEY did on swamp that got ruined.......as everyone who runs out there can see, NOTHING has been done by DP since april.......the P and VP of DP are alot of talk and no action........other members of DP are responsible when they are out there and are equipted to be there.......as for the others of DP who aren't......if you know your rig won't make it 5 feet into the trail without breaking down then your rig does not need to be on the trail......damn I am glad I left DP

You know what Jen You didn

. This specific Video they talk about was right after the Elbe Focus Group meeting where the Forestry Guy Said to us and others that All the trees inside the Trail Corridor are consider a loss and he did not care what we did to them.

So because of that you decide to slam into trees with your stock beat rigs?

So if i tell you to jump off a bridge then you would do it? Well fawkin a....Im board today so meet me at the bridge by walmart in yelm..... I would really like to see that.I can add it to the book of new experiences.:fawkdancesmiley:

I have told ed to forget it. most of the people who are responding to this and giving dog pound crap are either going off of old info or in some cases(jen) lying out right but that is ok let them go if they want to pretend that they never made mistakes or have never learned a lesson and improved the way they do something to have a lessor or better inmpact than they did the first time they did something then they need to be out there every time anyone is wheeling to teach them the proper way. that way they can put thier super powers to good use.

dj

vp dogpoundoffroad

DO NOT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO ME AS THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS SITUATION.

Last edited:
I have told ed to forget it. most of the people who are responding to this and giving dog pound crap are either going off of old info or in some cases(jen) lying out right but that is ok let them go if they want to pretend that they never made mistakes or have never learned a lesson and improved the way they do something to have a lessor or better inmpact than they did the first time they did something then they need to be out there every time anyone is wheeling to teach them the proper way. that way they can put thier super powers to good use.

dj

vp dogpoundoffroad

The reason for the dog pound(DOG FATHER) getting flamed is his first reply to this thread he was running his mouth and then i clicked on his link and saw the video. After watching that video he really should have never even thought about replying to this thread. That group is a joke.

The reason for the dog pound(DOG FATHER) getting flamed is his first reply to this thread he was running his mouth and then i clicked on his link and saw the video. After watching that video he really should have never even thought about replying to this thread. That group is a joke.[/QUOTE

I am part of that group that you refered to as a joke. I am the white f-150 in the video, I have learned alot since the vid was taken even parked the rig(f-150) which still runs and drives and swithced to a b-2 as to have a smaller foot print on the trail. I have been on the trail and seen people in smaller rigs with tubes and lockers trying to push down trees. I have seen people in tube buggies and very capable rigs pass others on the trail by blazing thier own trails........HMMMM should I waiste my day and go through all of the vids and publish the ones where we have seen this done here for all to see and flame them????? I wonder if any of you who are doing the flaming could be in those videos???

think before you through that stone you two.

we have admitted making mistakes.

I am now done playing your little game now drop it.

good-bye

dj

So....If the limit has been set at 82" who will enforce this? This excludes me from running down at elbe unless i buy a new wheel tire package.:booo:

Only on the Busy Wild. Get involved with the Ranier Vista upgrade and make sure the 82" limit isn't put on that trail.

Its all about the :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: here at the NWW!:corn:
Of course it is.

You know what Jen You didn't fail me when you were a Member of Dogpound and as I read your comments I see you didn't fail me again. Thanks for manipulating the things from the past when we were inexperienced wheelers (not to make statement that we are anywhere near professional now) to use as facts to further your campaign to discredit the Dogpound. These are the type of things you did as a member and that is why no one asked you to stay when you said you were leaving.

You and others on this thread are absolutely right. When we started wheeling we did bounce off trees and Climb trees to get thru the trail. No we didn't have lockers or lift or big tires. We were new then and like many others did not know any better. This specific Video they talk about was right after the Elbe Focus Group meeting where the Forestry Guy Said to us and others that All the trees inside the Trail Corridor are consider a loss and he did not care what we did to them. That was about the time we started discussing adopting Swamp trail because it is the only somewhat difficult trail that is full size friendly. That root ball that we were trying to climb has since disappeared.

Since that Time frame I and others have been to all the PNW4WDA meetings and the Elbe Focus group meeting and our Club is a supporting Member of WOHVA.

So we are learning and trying to work and make new guidelines for our club to help in the fight to keep our trail open.

One of the ways we have done this is Most of us have switched to smaller wheel base vehicles, both I (P) and DJ (VP) now wheel Bronco II's.

And for your information DJ (VP) has not wheeled a full-size vehicle for some year and a half now.
As far as DJ and I sitting on our Ass and doing nothing Who prepared the food and made sure it was hot for people on the trail we weren't the ones sitting there Drinking Mixed drinks all day while we were supposed to be working with the public. But we weren't going to mention that because for some people it is simply a waist of time. Also as far as nothing happening at Swamp trail since April, Talk to Crunch he will be glad to give you a full report.

And for others information there is only one Member of DogpoundOffroad that goes down the Busywild trail and that is ChevmantL. He is the only one that has a rig capable of the Busy. All our pics and vids are mostly of Swamp trail.

Hey Chop Shop
Kapowsin was when I started wheeling We were not even a Club then.
I was like 17 back then now I'm like 20 so I'm learning We are trying to do better and set the proper standards for our members. Also the folks you met then have split into 4 different groups, BrokeBastards, OffcamberOffroad, DogpoundOffroad and Pacific northwest Full Size Offroad.
This is another fine example of what the PNW4WDA is trying to Combat.
Some kids go out with Dads 4X4 and tear things up and we all get a Bad name for it.
Are we part to blame for some of that (YES) but since then we have gained more knowledge. Working with the DNR and other groups we have learned more responsible was of wheeling.

The pictures of the white F150 supercab is the VP's rig and it was his first year of wheeling and mistakes were made. He has since then switched to a Smaller rig and is much more trail conscious.

You know what we are not going play this point fingers game anymore, we have goneup.

Chop Shop how long has it been since you have seen anyone from DogpoundOffroad
Wheeling and are you basing your opinions on Us in Kapowsin or that elbe vid.
What have you seen of us Now?

get some other facts straight first Ed.......I busted my ass to get the donations for raffles and what not when it was not my job......I also made sure that EVERYONE got signed in and out and had a project to go out to......I never took any credit for the work done out there as you and DJ have always tried to do.......I could not go out on the trails to work because I had a messed up foot and was in a walking boot.......I did not sit around all day drinking mixed drinks.....I had a cup of coffee with a little kahlua in it......get your fawkin facts straight ass wipe........I have never tried to discredit DP........I have just pointed out the truth that you as president have never been able to separate your personal relationships from your job as president and that is why you have lost so many members.......I stuck up for you in the first split but then you did the exact same thing again only this time it was to me and your VP at the time (my husband) and all I could do was ask myself why in the hell did I stick up for him before.......burn me once shame on you.....burn me twice shame on me.......I have never told ANYONE that they should leave DP and join our club nor will I ever do that........I will however in form then as to the practices of the Pres and VP and the fact that everyone needs to look out for themselve in DP because the pres sure as hell won't if his VP has a problem with that person........I really didn't care if anyone tried to get me to stay or not.......nothing could have been said to get me to stay anyways

Last edited:
The reason for the dog pound(DOG FATHER) getting flamed is his first reply to this thread he was running his mouth and then i clicked on his link and saw the video. After watching that video he really should have never even thought about replying to this thread. That group is a joke.[/QUOTE

I am part of that group that you refered to as a joke. I am the white f-150 in the video, I have learned alot since the vid was taken even parked the rig(f-150) which still runs and drives and swithced to a b-2 as to have a smaller foot print on the trail. I have been on the trail and seen people in smaller rigs with tubes and lockers trying to push down trees. I have seen people in tube buggies and very capable rigs pass others on the trail by blazing thier own trails........HMMMM should I waiste my day and go through all of the vids and publish the ones where we have seen this done here for all to see and flame them????? I wonder if any of you who are doing the flaming could be in those videos???

think before you through that stone you two.

we have admitted making mistakes.

I am now done playing your little game now drop it.

good-bye

dj

somebody's feathers sure got ruffled and got their panties all twisted this morning didn't they......same old BS as always from all mighting VP of DP......I still find that so fawkin funny that he is now the VP.......I will never understand how someone who couldn't even do their job as PR because it was 'TOO STRESSFULL' has now become VP.......isn't the VP position al little more stressfull.......I know is was for the other 2 VP's who quit because of ED and DJ

somebody's feathers sure got ruffled and got their panties all twisted this morning didn't they......same old BS as always from all mighting VP of DP......I still find that so fawkin funny that he is now the VP.......I will never understand how someone who couldn't even do their job as PR because it was 'TOO STRESSFULL' has now become VP.......isn't the VP position al little more stressfull.......I know is was for the other 2 VP's who quit because of ED and DJ

:awesomework: To this chick!!!:haha:

Yup Just yet another Fabricated Lie Made by a discruntled Postal worker.

Dj nor I have Never tried to lay Claim to being part of the Work done on Swamp trail, Just the part of trying to keep them fed. We are both Physically Broke and can not do allot of the work, and don't claim to have done it. If I say We when it comes to Swamp I am refering to the Club not me spicifically.

You guys all need to lighten up a bit and get back on the topic instead of poking each other with sticks. Were all on the same side here arnt we?

You guys all need to lighten up a bit and get back on the topic instead of poking each other with sticks. Were all on the same side here arnt we?

I explained why i was bashing on them in a previous post.I am done with the bashing now. I made my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts