• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Focus Group Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam not a part of any club out there..but Iam friends with a few of the Dogpound guys out there..I go on there board alot..

Then I come here and see people bashing on them...

makes me wonder why I would want to join up right!!!!

Well the reson I would even think of them is becouse unlike others on here..

I look past the bullshit and dont cut people down..

Jen..Pull your bitchy head out of your ass!!!:stirpot:

Ed..Crunch..Dj..Toby..Benny and the rest are a great bunch of people...

so if your gunna bash somebody from some early ass vids and not of what you know of the present..

then your shorting yourself of some great times and great people..

I might or might not ever join up with these dogs..but even If it never happens..I will go wheeling with them and continue to become friends with them!!!

Why cant people just go wheeling..the whole point of the boards is to keep in touch with one another and to plan runs and events with in a club or group..

not to Web-Wheel and to talk down others to make them selves sound Cool to others...

there are a few of ya on here that are just plain out RETARDED!!!

now iam saying that in general..so take it how you want to...

stick to the point of the POSTING!!! STOP THE BASHING AND GO WHEEL AND HAVE FUN!!!!

KNOW YOUR LIMIT AND DONT GO WERE ITS GUNNA HOLD EVERY ABLE PERSON BEHIND YOU UP!!!

Iam NEW!!!! to wheeling to some point...
I have spent my time growing up around wheelers and going to boggs...But as for myself..I think politics suck ass but I also know there are a need for them..

but to discredit people for the club they belong or associate them selves with is GAY!!!

:corn:

I seen this on a board once..

FIGHTING ON THE BOARDS ARE LIKE WINNING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS,
EVEN IF YOU WIN...

YOUR STILL RETARDED!!!!!:looser:

Iam not a part of any club out there..but Iam friends with a few of the Dogpound guys out there..I go on there board alot..

Then I come here and see people bashing on them...

makes me wonder why I would want to join up right!!!!

Well the reson I would even think of them is becouse unlike others on here..

I look past the bullshit and dont cut people down..

Jen..Pull your bitchy head out of your ass!!!:stirpot:

Ed..Crunch..Dj..Toby..Benny and the rest are a great bunch of people...

so if your gunna bash somebody from some early ass vids and not of what you know of the present..

then your shorting yourself of some great times and great people..

I might or might not ever join up with these dogs..but even If it never happens..I will go wheeling with them and continue to become friends with them!!!

Why cant people just go wheeling..the whole point of the boards is to keep in touch with one another and to plan runs and events with in a club or group..

not to Web-Wheel and to talk down others to make them selves sound Cool to others...

there are a few of ya on here that are just plain out RETARDED!!!

now iam saying that in general..so take it how you want to...

stick to the point of the POSTING!!! STOP THE BASHING AND GO WHEEL AND HAVE FUN!!!!

KNOW YOUR LIMIT AND DONT GO WERE ITS GUNNA HOLD EVERY ABLE PERSON BEHIND YOU UP!!!

Iam NEW!!!! to wheeling to some point...
I have spent my time growing up around wheelers and going to boggs...But as for myself..I think politics suck ass but I also know there are a need for them..

but to discredit people for the club they belong or associate them selves with is GAY!!!

:corn:

I seen this on a board once..

FIGHTING ON THE BOARDS ARE LIKE WINNING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS,
EVEN IF YOU WIN...

YOUR STILL RETARDED!!!!!:looser:

STFU DUDE. If you read all the posts you would see that I said I made my point and i was done with the bashing.If you want to keep this going I would be happy to start on you next. Drop it its over with.

**************BACK ON TOPIC*******************

My vote is for the gate keepers. That way nobody has to be the bad guy and tell on someone for going where they shouldnt be. The gate keeper will deny those that can make it and keep them off the trail.

Maybe a gatekeeper at the exit of the hard part of the busy.

As for the entrance to the hard part of the busy, it already has gatekeepers. Block the bypasses and call it a day. 100yards into that trail is nasty, if you don't take the bypasses.

Here's a picture. Ain't no way you are getting a stock or even winchless rig through.

IMG_7634Custom.jpg

Maybe a gatekeeper at the exit of the hard part of the busy.

As for the entrance to the hard part of the busy, it already has gatekeepers. Block the bypasses and call it a day. 100yards into that trail is nasty, if you don't take the bypasses.

Here's a picture. Ain't no way you are getting a stock or even winchless rig through.

IMG_7634Custom.jpg

I think it needs it and the very begining and end. That mud didnt look like that when i was in there yesterday. If there is one at the begining and end then they wont even make it in the trail.

Ok, this thread is done. Geez, go away for the weekend and it's pile on Dale day!
I think everyone needs to understand, if you don't like the state of affairs...get involved! It is what founded this country! As an American, you owe it to your ancestors! Get off your asses and do something constructive! Anyone can sit at a computer and bitch, real men get involved and make change happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.