• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Orv Spring Clean Up

Elbe Hills Work Party...

At the meeting tonight the work party was brought up...

Just thought we could start talking about the projects that are planned and throw around other ideas to run by Nancy...

It's April 26/27...

I'm looking forward to being a part of it...

I think tonights group was positive and productive...

i am sapposed to go on a walk around with nancy as soon as she is ready... One thing mentioned at the meeting was a up rooted tree on mainline alot of us were not aware of. Has anybody else seen any real problems on other trails that could be a danger to others

i am sapposed to go on a walk around with nancy as soon as she is ready... One thing mentioned at the meeting was a up rooted tree on mainline alot of us were not aware of. Has anybody else seen any real problems on other trails that could be a danger to others

Hey Joe..I was up there with a few PNWJeep guys a couple weekends ago..

we did everytrail but alderloop and gotcha...didnt see anything that would couse harm..:awesomework: ....

damn, wish I could get those day/s off. Would love to help out and clean uo that place, wont touch that toilet though, last time I was there it was baaaaddddd:haha:

That tree and the hole it left really need to be tended to, it's making that part of the trail unpassable... Haven't been back up to take a look since we noticed it, but I'm hoping there's not a bunch of bypasses now... I'd be interested in going up for the walk around, help out with ideas of what we need to fix and get a good look at how much work is needed to be done at the work party...

I was at the meeting too and i'm sure that me and a couple of my buddies are going to be up there to help out. I have access to a mini excavator and dump bed trailer so let me know if i should bring them up along with my jeep too.

Ya just let me know for sure if i should or not. I just need to let my boss know in advance so no one else takes it.

That is the opening weekend of lake fishing. We spend the weekend at Mineral Lake fishing but, if things change i will be there.
:awesomework:

Alright well i'll let my boss know then that i'll be bringing it up. Who all will be staying up there saturday night and is there any room left in the camp ground??

camp ground is open to everyone.... Ill be up there friday night with my boy. Kelly i am glad to see you can make it.

Last edited: