• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Orv Spring Clean Up

From what I've heard the snow is not covering the road till you get further up towards the snow park.

Well, I'm thinking I can make it out there Saturday. What time are most people showing up?

We're going to show up Friday night!

Typically the work get's started around 9am and finishes at about 4-5pm. Dont' forget that breakfast lunch and dinner will be available for the workers, thanks to Joe's crew!

I'm leaving Edgewood around 7:30 on Saturday and coming back in the afternoon if anyone needs a ride send me a PM.

For the record i do not have a crew. The food is being provided and cooked by fellow pnw4wda members and other people who wanted to share some of there time with elbe hills orv.

For the record i do not have a crew. The food is being provided and cooked by fellow pnw4wda members and other people who wanted to share some of there time with elbe hills orv.

Well, that's a crew. You made arrangements to make it happen. I call that your crew:D

I would like to thank the people who made it out to the clean up. I feel we made very good progress and am looking forward to the next one.

I would like to thank the people who made it out to the clean up. I feel we made very good progress and am looking forward to the next one.
Joe, nice job in organizing all of this. We had a pretty decent turn out. Not 200 people like we had at the focus group, but a decent turnout nonetheless.

Next time have something for me to do. Besides running stuff over!!!!!:haha:

This can probably be taken down as a sticky now that the work party is over

There is still alot of work need to get done up there. When is the next trail maintenance planed for? Im down to get those gate keepers in place real soon if you have the plans for it.

We were thinking possibly about 3 weeks after memorial day weekend but havent set it in stone yet. I need to get with Nancy and see what dates work for her.....:beer:

We were thinking possibly about 3 weeks after memorial day weekend but havent set it in stone yet. I need to get with Nancy and see what dates work for her.....:beer:

I would try to get it done before then as that trail is going to be cluttered with cherokees that weekend.

The busy is a soupy ass mess..... But its the busy what do you expect. Were going to have to wait until after the holiday weekend for another work party. To many people trying to get there rigs ready for that weekend to ask them to break them at a work party...... :redneck: Besides this is going to be the first weekend ive had a chance to touch my rig in 6 months i wanna get it done to so i can come out and play :beer: We will get all the projects done brian but we need to do them one at a time and space them out so that people dont get burnt out working at the orv parks.:redneck:

Latest posts