• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party April 24 and 25

I need to talk to my boss, but we have the proper equipment to haul anything. Gibby, pm me your number and I'll try to get it set up. Should be free, might have to pay for fuel, though.

I need to talk to my boss, but we have the proper equipment to haul anything. Gibby, pm me your number and I'll try to get it set up. Should be free, might have to pay for fuel, though.

Did you hear from your boss?

i would have to talk to the guy that normally hauls all of our equipment for us he is my bosses good friend so i'm sure he would do it for a pretty good price or if anyone on here knows someone that has a tilt deck to go behind a dump truck i'm sure i could round up a dump truck for real cheap.

We you able to round anything up?

hey will do you think you guys would loan/rent out a tilt deck for steves dump truck if him or carl is willing to haul our 312 up there if i can get it.

Dane, Will and I talked about trying to get some equip up there . We have a 120 in the yard but I'm pretty sure the truck and trailer are working next weekend.

ya i think for any of us to be able to get a bigger piece of equipment up there its going to take a little bit more planning not a last minute deal.

ya i think for any of us to be able to get a bigger piece of equipment up there its going to take a little bit more planning not a last minute deal.

If someone has access to a mini or even a tractor with some decent capacity that can push rocks up on to Corey's trailer that would be hugely helpful.

Even if it cannot lift the rocks, it may be able to push them.

We could even get a few of these dug in if we spend part of the day hauling and part of the day digging in what we loaded up.