• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party April 24 and 25

rollnhvy

Well its that time of the year again..... This will be the first Elbe work party of the year and there is tons to do up there. So if you have a free day or weekend feel free to drop in and lend a hand. Camping will be available for those of you who want to stay the night. Dogpound Offroad will be providing lunch. :redneck:

Joe wittig
Pnw4da Elbe Land Chair

Can you tell up what tasks are to be accomplished so we know what tools to bring and what to expect?

:hi:

Mostly just shovels and chain saws. Thier is a ton of down trees and logs that need to be moved. WTF did some work up their this last weekend in the camp ground and on the trails. The first work party of the year we will need alot of people and good truck with winches.:awesomework:

My family and I will be heading up friday after work to spend the weekend and help out where its needed.:redneck:

Joe do I need to bring anything special?

We will have tayhuya bobcat and a tracked skidsteer.

Projects

Repair all trial heads that drain into roads along side ditch
Repair user built trails
Finish repairs on sunrise trail
Install new signs at trail heads
Clean up camp ground to get it ready for spring
Garbage clean up on trails
Plus anything else we may find on the trail system that looks like it could be a problem.

Bring the normal... gloves,shovels,rakes,chainsaws and some good weather

Anthony glad to here you are coming Im gonna need a equipment operator.

:redneck:

If anybody has any questions call me. i am working stupid hours and its easier to get a hold of me. Just leave a voice mail if i don"t answer i will call back :redneck:

Probably won't make both days this time, but I plan on bringing my boys up for at least one...

My rig won't be back together, so we'll be doing stuff close to the campground... Unless there's extra seats...

Probably won't make both days this time, but I plan on bringing my boys up for at least one...

My rig won't be back together, so we'll be doing stuff close to the campground... Unless there's extra seats...

We always seam to have empty seats. N if not i got some extra rigs:awesomework:

Latest posts