• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party

rollnhvy

There will be a work party the weekend of July 25-26. If you have the time please attend. We will need more man power now that we have to stretch our funds to make them last. :beer:

I should have the rig back together and a break in run done by then, if not, I'll still be there. :awesomework:

What work needs to be done?

Pick up beer cans
Put up signs
spread gravel in campground
clean off bridges
clean out fire pits

Ok went on walk around. There are some water issue's we need to fix on several trails near the nine road. We have to put in heavy duty water bars and run the water off into silt ponds.... There are more signs to install.. And lots of down tree's that need to be removed to open sections of the busy that are not sapposed to be closed. We will also be doing the normal stuff like picking up trash and cleaning out fire pits. So if you have a day or two of free time drive up and help our sport. With the current financial situation we need to be careful on use of funds. So the more labor we can donate to the orv parks the better off we will be. :redneck:

Well I have the toy drive on the sat unless people star bailing. sunday I have a wedding but if the toy drive falls thru I will be there

I don't want to say I WILL be there, but I probably will be.
I have plans for one day, but I don't know which it is, as of yet. But hopefully I can show up for the other day. If nothing else, I could probably drive my car there (funds might be n issue), and just help out in the campground or something instead of the trails.
I'll try and find out tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't want to say I WILL be there, but I probably will be.
I have plans for one day, but I don't know which it is, as of yet. But hopefully I can show up for the other day. If nothing else, I could probably drive my car there (funds might be n issue), and just help out in the campground or something instead of the trails.
I'll try and find out tomorrow.

As long as I make it, you can ride along with me if you'd like. :awesomework:

ill be there i might need a seat to go to the trails to help darrens rig is running bad:booo: and my jeep isnt done yet:booo:

Ok, well I thought I'd be able to go, but I am not even going to have enough money to drive my car out and ride with Fordzuki, let alone take my Ranger and wheel that... ( or do what my plans for the other day are, either)

I backed into the door of a friend's neighbors car (late 90's Saturn 4 door), so I have to fix it. We're not going through insurance, I'm just fixing it, so that is where my wheeling money is going for a bit. It was a combination of 3 motorcycles in the bed, gear sticking up in the truck, a steep driveway and a stupid place to park a car (multiple people almost hit, but I actually did).

Last edited:
Work party weekend is upon us, am hoping for a strong turn out as there is quite a bit of stuff that NEEDS to get done up at Elbe. Lunch will be served for those who attend to help us out this weekend at Elbe.