• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Labor Day Weekend

then the "reiter" pits (no pun intended) should be ok.

they are elevated, and within the DNR size limitation.

YES..Those are DNR approved...:awesomework: Even your back yard one would be nice up there...just have to cut the wood into smaller pieces...:haha:

For the last 3-4-5 pages the same 4-5 people have been going back and forth on rules and camp fires and what not...This hole thing started bye the one who started this thread and his friends . Who are the kinda people we need to educate about how to behave on DNR land.. I would hope that he would talk to his friends and get them to come to the work party this weekend and lend a hand to make a differance... Ill show you guys how to party.. WORK PARTY lets keep Elbe going.

I would hope that he would talk to his friends and get them to come to the work party this weekend and lend a hand to make a differance...

Why the accusatory overtones? Who are you talking to?

Striking down the buddy of the buddy does NOTHING.:rolleyes:

Why the accusatory overtones? Who are you talking to?

Striking down the buddy of the buddy does NOTHING.:rolleyes:

Ur gonna have to use some smaller simpler words so i can understand what the hell ur talkin about. Im just a regular old wheeler.. not a nasa rocket tech.

Ur gonna have to use some smaller simpler words so i can understand what the hell ur talkin about. Im just a regular old wheeler.. not a nasa rocket tech.

I wasn't talking to you......I was talking at you. Just nod your head in agreement.:redneck:

yes, gibby and pokey are both good guys.

I'm just being the devils advocate.

but still, most people won't even know what or who the DNR is.
so they are left without information or who to get it from. You call the forest service, they tell you to fall the ranger, the ranger tells you to call the DNR.. the who?

That is what you'll get from most people.

There are numbers to contact for information in front of the shelter and bathroom...

They are in plain site for anyone wanting to use the area...

We might need to update the info and add some...