• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Meeting outcome

Are you going to the Elbe meeting Thursday @ 7 pm?

• Total voters
:awesomework:
I have all intentions of being there. I want to see if the ranters show up or not.

:corn: :corn: :corn:

I plan on being there, if work doesnt get in the way, shouldnt.
May be bringing a friend or two with me as well.

I'll be heading that way...

*hope everyone keeps this meeting civil and we accomplish good things! *it's not so much about us, as it is the trail and keeping it open. see you there.

From the PNW site

Arlene Brooks
Washington Executive Director 2003-06

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:03 am Post subject: Elbe Hills ORV Focus Group Meeting - The following was received from Nancy Barker, Elbe Hills Public Use Forester, announcing the ORV Focus meeting scheduled for Thursday January 10th (7:00 - 9:00).

Location - New Hope Fellowship Church (next to Graham Fire Station #3)
8120 304th Street East - Graham

Agenda topics are: Trail Ratings/Restrictions; Trail Adoptions; Campground Issues; State Lands Update; and a Round Robin session.

There will be discussion on misinformation on new vehicle size restrictions; contribution to the discussion on this topic and others is encouraged, this will be your opportunity to set priorities for 2008 for Elbe Hills.

Arlene Brooks, WA. St. Director

I'm pretty new to dealing with rescritions and things since I haven't had my own wheelin rig till last year, but I have been going up to Elbe for a long time and I'd hate to see the busy off limits. I will try and be there and hopefully with some friends.:cheer:

I'll be there. there are pews for seating but you may want to bring a chair or 2. There will be lots of people coming from as far away as Spokane, Portland, Aberdene and Bellingham. And all of you from surrounding communities. I have spoke with many people. It should be a good night.

I will be handing this flier out at the door.

Thank you
For coming and giving your support for a much needed cause.

1 Month ago I got word that DNR was imposing a new rule and they were getting the signs made so they could start righting tickets.
The rule was 82

Latest posts