• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe or Walker 9th or 10th?

About that truck--I got a text about it on monday, talked to Kim that nite---Got the call tuesday to round up troops for the extraction....And Yesterday Jayson (subaru), Jesse (yellow yota), and Don (red CJ) went up and yanked it onto the road!!! Took about 2 hrs for them to get it off the trail.... I guess the only things missing were the carb, alternator, and battery---not bad for 5 days!!!!:awesomework:

We tried for 2 hours, but it was dark (6pm), cold and very muddy and with only my junk pulling it wasnt cutting it.

Glad to hear its out. I felt bad for the owner as he said he just bought it 2 days before taking it up there and getting stuck. I guess he blew the engine trying to get out of the mud. While I was yankin on it trying to get him unhooked from the root, the steering linkage snapped. Thats probably why it took the gang 2 hours to get him out.

Apparantly the "owner" is from O.H. and left for bootcamp on the 3rd, truck's not in his name and he still owes $ on it, or so the locals say....nice of him to leave it behind.:looser:

Poor Clark....still just a web wheeler.

I go wheeling (almost) every weekend:;You should call me.

I have a rig for every taste.:redneck:

Apparantly the "owner" is from O.H. and left for bootcamp on the 3rd, truck's not in his name and he still owes $ on it, or so the locals say....nice of him to leave it behind.:looser:

Yup, pretty much sums it up:awesomework:---got towed away Friday after the recovery, compliments of DNR.:rolleyes:

First time I met him, but yeah, Skip was his name (if I remember correctly Kelly!!!!:redneck:)...very cool ride, almost as cool as yours!:awesomework:

Latest posts