• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe or Walker 9th or 10th?

Locked in the back only. But they're new BFG muds so it should go alright.

Rumor has it I might have a bunny with me. :D locked in the back will get you everywhere you wanna go. Can't do the crack, but everything else should go pretty simple.

Do you have a winch?

Have you wheeled Elbe yet

Its close and alot of hookups on the way,I hate I5 traffic loosing wheelin time driving North 2 hrs ,and risk tweekers breakin in ur rigs .No way walker better then Elbe....

Its close and alot of hookups on the way,I hate I5 traffic loosing wheelin time driving North 2 hrs ,and risk tweekers breakin in ur rigs .No way walker better then Elbe....

I agree that Elbe is much nicer than Walker... For built rigs (like mine) But I live in Bellingham :awesomework:

However, I'd argue that Walker is better than Elbe for 31s. Especially with how soupy it is out there, you'll get further at walker in 31s than at elbe.

Plus. Bellingham. yah its only 40mins from me. Elbe? 3 hours.

I agree that Elbe is much nicer than Walker... For built rigs (like mine) But I live in Bellingham :awesomework:

However, I'd argue that Walker is better than Elbe for 31s. Especially with how soupy it is out there, you'll get further at walker in 31s than at elbe.

Plus. Bellingham. yah its only 40mins from me. Elbe? 3 hours.

If i was in your shoes id be at walker too, been there a dozen times have nothing bad to say about it.

Wish it was closer!

Elbe is not for unbuilt rigs. Jeeps with 35+ do just fine. Walker is boring in anything built with 33+, unless it gets muddy.

Did you get a new toy clark or taking the wifes rig :eeek:

It's a jeep i picked up. Check it out in the classifieds, it's also for sale. I know i can't run the busy wild:masturbanana[1]: but i just want to do something besides work and webwheel. I was curious to see where people were going this weekend as i'm thinking about going out and playing around.

Main line
gotcha come out swamp
rainier vista
rockpit at end 9/view pt
back through swamp to easywild
mainline-sunrise get down
trailer
home

That would be a good run in jeep on 31''

Get bored you could drive my rig and ill crack a bottle and get my buzz on.

Elbe,Elbe,Elbe:redneck: