• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe pics 6-7-10

Great day!! Ive been waiting for a trail like that (Rainier Vista with rocks.) That first section of slimy rocks was nasty!! I think the large rocks on drivers right meant for buggies would be fun, and doable, if dug in alittle. The rocks up top were sweet! That large rock on the left side near the end denied my ass i dunno how many times! Cant wait to hit it again, should be a lot easier when it dries out. Nice job to all the guys that helped build it!

I haven't been back up there since we built the upper rock section...

Can't wait to see how it looks this weekend after it's had some use...

I'm real excited about how Elbe is turning out...:cheer:

My boys have been showing their friends at school the pics, they'll love these vids... All the other kids think it's pretty cool that they helped build it...:cool:

I haven't been back up there since we built the upper rock section...

Can't wait to see how it looks this weekend after it's had some use...

I'm real excited about how Elbe is turning out...:cheer:

My boys have been showing their friends at school the pics, they'll love these vids... All the other kids think it's pretty cool that they helped build it...:cool:

I should warn, there's a few choice words in some of the vids. Sorry.

Hi All:

Thanks for posting the pics and videos!! :awesomework:

Regards,

Alan

Awsome pictures and videos. Looks like yall had fun. I watched everything while I was on the laptop in school today. When I go out there for the first time im expecting body damage :redneck:

Awsome pictures and videos. Looks like yall had fun. I watched everything while I was on the laptop in school today. When I go out there for the first time im expecting body damage :redneck:

Body damage ! Expect drivetrain damage.:haha: