• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Rock crawl and Rainier Vista

The Faithwheelers Club has adopted the Ranier Vista trail and now they have to get some equipment to put the rocks into place on the hillclimb.

I guess we have like 4 more loads to bring up, and Marc was going to talk to the guys down the street about their big pile too. Sounds like we will have our trench filled in this week and will be ready to load them out.
Post up when you start I'd like to lend a hand. Might try to borrow a piece of equip. I guess some of the operators here at work are WOW members and they would help out also.

Thats great Cory. Now I just hope that we can keep the park open since the thieving state legislatures stole all of our funding from the NOVA account on Sunday night:mad::mad::mad:

have a dump truck in eatonvile could possibly use if we get tires

its a 5 yard f600 old beater my friend john lives at the end scott turner rd said he just needs some tires for it good size for the job scared to get a flat its an old work horse would be perfect for the job just needs a day of tlc he also said the ram has a small leak on it so I will get the tire size if anyone can help get them i could donate a couple hundred my self no its not much but every bit counts like to be a part to get this done we would have to lock it up in the dnr bull pen when not using or some were close and safe ill see what i could do if anybody has any ideas or questions can pm me or call 253-752-7631 mike:awesomework:

its a 5 yard f600 old beater my friend john lives at the end scott turner rd said he just needs some tires for it good size for the job scared to get a flat its an old work horse would be perfect for the job just needs a day of tlc he also said the ram has a small leak on it so I will get the tire size if anyone can help get them i could donate a couple hundred my self no its not much but every bit counts like to be a part to get this done we would have to lock it up in the dnr bull pen when not using or some were close and safe ill see what i could do if anybody has any ideas or questions can pm me or call 253-752-7631 mike:awesomework:

Call S&S tire in Puyallup. They always have lots of used tires in stock for pretty cheap. Might even get a better deal for a good cause.

Thats great Cory. Now I just hope that we can keep the park open since the thieving state legislatures stole all of our funding from the NOVA account on Sunday night:mad::mad::mad:

Our government misappropriates funds and than steals money from the ORV community to make up for their mistakes :wtf:

I guess we have like 4 more loads to bring up, and Marc was going to talk to the guys down the street about their big pile too. Sounds like we will have our trench filled in this week and will be ready to load them out.
Post up when you start I'd like to lend a hand. Might try to borrow a piece of equip. I guess some of the operators here at work are WOW members and they would help out also.

What we need next is going to be a loader that can haul the rocks up the trail to the top of the hill climb. We're thinking of an articulated, rubber tired, 4wd front end loader. It's got to be pretty big to carry some of those boulders.

We can start building at the top of the hill and work our way back down. A good number of those rocks will be left at the bottom to make a gatekeeper obstacle, right before the trees at the start of the hill climb.

The Gate Keeper should be 67" wide like a stock flatfender.:corn:

That would be closer to 50" skippy. Almost wide enough for you to walk thru :haha: and no I am not calling you fat your just short for your weight :fawkdancesmiley:

Sorry Dale back on track :awesomework: