• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend. 27th-28th.

hey Horus, I'll be down in Auburn for turkey day -- it'd be fun to go down there friday! Are you thinking of wheeling friday, camping, and wheeling saturday, or just getting down there friday and wheelin' saturday?

I may be up there Friday.....wife will be shopping that day, so good excuse for me and my boy to go play....

Ill be up there this weekend. I look foward to running a few trails with you guys in my neck of the woods!:awesomework:

Ill also be out at my friends big trashgiving bash saturday on 80 acres of private land. Pm me if interested. Its on Hyway7 on the way to elbe.

I've never been their either. I hope that someone can show me around =)
I think Horus is the only one I've wheeled with in this thread, it'd be good to meet some more southerners :redneck:

hey Horus, I'll be down in Auburn for turkey day -- it'd be fun to go down there friday! Are you thinking of wheeling friday, camping, and wheeling saturday, or just getting down there friday and wheelin' saturday?

If there is going to be cool people camping Friday night I would likely get there around noon. Heck yeah wheelin Friday.

Ill be up there this weekend. I look foward to running a few trails with you guys in my neck of the woods!:awesomework:

Ill also be out at my friends big trashgiving bash saturday on 80 acres of private land. Pm me if interested. Its on Hyway7 on the way to elbe.

Thrash or Trashgiving?:haha:

See ya there, gunna show up for a little bit... You taking Stomper out there for pull duty or waiting till newyears? oh, I have tow points front n rear now:awesomework::haha:...

well i was supposed to head out there on like saturday...but my :rb: ass manager decided to deny my vacation time an not tell me... soooo i will be working open to close friday an saturday, so he can take 4 days off of work! BASSSTARRD!:mad::mad: