• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend. 27th-28th.

If there is going to be cool people camping Friday night I would likely get there around noon. Heck yeah wheelin Friday.

hmm cool eh?:fawkdancesmiley: heehehe. If you're in auburn, it'd be cool to convoy down there. its been a while since I've gone down 7, and never been to the trailhead before.
My g'ma lives right next to Auburn HS, thats where I'll be thursday night/fri morning.

You all know what I mean by cool. No problem if you want to convoy out. Are you camping Friday night?
Its going to be good to meet some new wheelers.

well i was supposed to head out there on like saturday...but my :rb: ass manager decided to deny my vacation time an not tell me... soooo i will be working open to close friday an saturday, so he can take 4 days off of work! BASSSTARRD!:mad::mad:

Well that blows a big floppy donkey appendage. :mad:

Horus, I plan on wheeling Evans Friday...Saturday we are waiting for a friend to get off work at noon and then heading to Elbe. Plan on Camping/wheeling Saturday Evening and of course wheeling as much as possible Sunday.Hope to see ya there:fawkdancesmiley:

Horus, I plan on wheeling Evans Friday...Saturday we are waiting for a friend to get off work at noon and then heading to Elbe. Plan on Camping/wheeling Saturday Evening and of course wheeling as much as possible Sunday.Hope to see ya there:fawkdancesmiley:

Seemed like you were held up in the 311 parking lot last saturday..:haha:

Was nice meeting ya Joe:awesomework:....Nice rig:awesomework:

I think I am going to be at Elbe on Saturday and Evans on Sunday. Sounds like I will just miss you.

You all know what I mean by cool. No problem if you want to convoy out. Are you camping Friday night?
Its going to be good to meet some new wheelers.

Yah, if you're camping out there, I'll definitely camp Friday night and wheel sat as well. I just got this new 0 degree sleeping bag and 4 season tent, so I figure I should actually use it =P

I was out there last weekend while I was looking for snow and there was around 4" at the campground. There were also a LOT of people there.

We didnt wheel, Just passing through.

I have IFS and am open/open or I would join you guys.

I was out there last weekend while I was looking for snow and there was around 4" at the campground. There were also a LOT of people there.

We didnt wheel, Just passing through.

I have IFS and am open/open or I would join you guys.

i ran 80% of elbe in a buddys ifs open toyota, it made fun.:cheer:

busy and swamp are pretty good, rest of elbe is only fun on 33s or smaller...and the beggining of sunrise