• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend.

havn't been on it lately have you?

me nad mike were on it last weekend, but we turned around when one of our guys broke his winch rope.

the ghoulie is on the trailer see everyone at 9. hope all the rain made it nasty. me and ken made it 3weeks ago with out winching and hes on 35's. but he mostly wild animal.

Someone got a address thats gets u close to elbe havent been there in a few years... and just want to mapquest so its easy... im shur once i get close ill remember but gatta get to that point first:redneck:

where making a run up there... after we run the core event :awesomework:

the more people the funner it is. my buddys are toys with 37's and cages. the bdi guys from yelm.

the ghoulie is on the trailer see everyone at 9. hope all the rain made it nasty. me and ken made it 3weeks ago with out winching and hes on 35's. but he mostly wild animal.

Someone got a address thats gets u close to elbe havent been there in a few years... and just want to mapquest so its easy... im shur once i get close ill remember but gatta get to that point first:redneck:

where making a run up there... after we run the core event :awesomework:

just head towards the nisqually entrance of the park take the 92 access road( across from the ashford lions) follow that road about 2.5 or 3 miles take left at sign or you'll end up at sno-park, bam your there

just head towards the nisqually entrance of the park take the 92 access road( across from the ashford lions) follow that road about 2.5 or 3 miles take left at sign or you'll end up at sno-park, bam your there

since this dont type in MAPQUEST.. and im 3 and half hours away and dont now where any of that is these arnt helping me much..:redneck:

try again !

if u can get to elbe go though town and go a couple miles( 7 i think?) and turn left at the lions club (on right). then go 2.5 to the parking.

if u can get to elbe go though town and go a couple miles( 7 i think?) and turn left at the lions club (on right). then go 2.5 to the parking.

Take hwy 7(mountain hwy) to get to elbe... just after the trains, stay left...

Like he said a few miles up the road you'll see the lions club on the right and across the street from that is the 92 road...
Take a left on the 92 road, it'll turn into a gravel road... It's about 2 1/2 miles to the camp ground...

It really is that simple. Just follow HWY 7 into Elbe. go straight though town like you're headed up to Paradise. When you get to the Ashford Lions club and their empty burger shack turn left. That paved road will turn into FS 92rd. Go up the Mainline about 2.5 mi and it will fork there is a sign, take the left fork and the parking area and campground are about 200' down on the left side. You really can't take any wrong turns all the spurs are gated.

It really is that simple. Just follow HWY 7 into Elbe. go straight though town like you're headed up to Paradise. When you get to the Ashford Lions club and their empty burger shack turn left. That paved road will turn into FS 92rd. Go up the Mainline about 2.5 mi and it will fork there is a sign, take the left fork and the parking area and campground are about 200' down on the left side. You really can't take any wrong turns all the spurs are gated.

do you know if there's any maps of the trail system's so its easy to find the harder stuff

http://www.wow4x4.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=888

But it doesn't do much good.

Just take the Sunrise it's right acrossed from the parkinglot. At the end of the Sunrise turn Right you'll be on mainline trail. just after the big ass mudhole the busywild hill will take off to the Right. Follow the easy to the top and stay right you will run in to the entrance to the real Busywild.

If you want to hit the rocks we put in. just follow the 9rd (the rd the p-lot is on) all the way to the end. you'll see the rainier vista is the last trail on the 9rd or the rock pit is the end of the rd. :awesomework: Have fun.........

Last edited:
http://www.wow4x4.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=888

But it doesn't do much good.

Just take the Sunrise it's right acrossed from the parkinglot. At the end of the Sunrise turn Right you'll be on mainline trail. just after the big ass mudhole the easywild hill will take off to the Right. Follow the easy to the top and stay right you will run in to the entrance to the Busywild.
That's not the easy wild hill. That is the start of the busywild. The easy wild start where you come out of the other end of the busywild, where you cross the gravel road.