• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend.

Horus

I'd like to hit some trails this weekend and was wondering who will be up there.

I'm open to camping as well. Can be there early afternoon Friday until Sunday if the rig stays together. Would like to run with rigs capable of running the Busy in it's current condition. I wheel a Grand Cherokee with lockers and a winch.

:beer:

Im gonna try N get up their but im getting ready for the big weekend workin a some rigs for folks. If i dont make it you think you could take a few to move the rocks off the trail. That realy needs done before the weekend, If not its cool ill head up early:awesomework::awesomework:

Just in case plans to get the rocks fixed gets postponed past Memorial Day weekend, pulling a couple off the pile on the Rainier Vista hill climb would be a big safety improvement. I have a scheduled time set but since it's dependent upon other people, it could always change a couple days one way or the other.

We don't want to leave it as is for the long weekend.

Thanks

Its not looking good for me getting up there this weekend. I know better than to try wheelin anywhere next weekend. All the trails will be packed with idiots on 31s.

See everyone in June.:kissmyass:

Its not looking good for me getting up there this weekend. I know better than to try wheelin anywhere next weekend. All the trails will be packed with idiots on 31s.

See everyone in June.:kissmyass:

Instead of idiots on 38s gee what a paradox :eeek:

Instead of idiots on 38s gee what a paradox :eeek:

The idiots on 38s make it through the trail at a decent clip and are fun to wheel with. The idiots on 31s smash through trails they should not be on, putting the chainsaw to anything that might cause body damage. Then when half of them are broken tie up the trail for hours making illegal bypasses to get their rigs out easily.

I choose the 38s group.

The idiots on 38s make it through the trail at a decent clip and are fun to wheel with. The idiots on 31s smash through trails they should not be on, putting the chainsaw to anything that might cause body damage. Then when half of them are broken tie up the trail for hours making illegal bypasses to get their rigs out easily.

I choose the 38s group.

Wow, you just gave me a flash back of last memorial day weekend on the busy. Flatfenders+33's+open diff+4 cylinder*6= one long ass day to run one trail

I choose the 38s group.

Ran all of those trails on 31s for years back when they were twice as tight and just as muddy. wasnt till people started digging the ruts out with oversize tires that it became a issue. So in effect "38s" caused the very problem that your complaining about now:eeek:

Wanna know a secret? Its not the big tires, its the bomb proof axles. :;

Rig evolution aside, the biggest problem by far is overuse. If we had 20 more ORV parks all the trails would look so much better.