• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe?

WA-Wheeler

Anyone know what Elbe is like right now? I know they were doing some logging up there, just looking for some information. Thanks. :awesomework:

It's fine. Just starting to get wet. Nothing too torn up yet. The Busy and Easy were the only trails affected by the logging. The Busy is open and starting to get better. The Easy was still closed as of last Sunday but it looked like the loggers were on their last deck. :awesomework:

It's fine. Just starting to get wet. Nothing too torn up yet. The Busy and Easy were the only trails affected by the logging. The Busy is open and starting to get better. The Easy was still closed as of last Sunday but it looked like the loggers were on their last deck. :awesomework:

Awesome. Was thinking about going up there next weekend. It will be a break in run for a buddies new rig so should be fun. :beer:

I was there last Friday evening. I towed up Supsa's XJ and we ran everthing but the Busy and were back out by 10pm. Elbe is good. What kinda rig are you smashing in?

I was there last Friday evening. I towed up Supsa's XJ and we ran everthing but the Busy and were back out by 10pm. Elbe is good. What kinda rig are you smashing in?

Its a Fiat.... :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

i broke my rear driveline twice and converted it to front drive. i used to drag race fwd hondas before i got into wheelin. seems i just want some front wheel action again.:D the 4 link fixed the driveline prob. be out in elbe on sunday.:hi:

i broke my rear driveline twice and converted it to front drive. i used to drag race fwd hondas before i got into wheelin. seems i just want some front wheel action again.:D the 4 link fixed the driveline prob. be out in elbe on sunday.:hi:

See you their:awesomework:

not gonna be there. everyone that said they were down flaked. :booo: dont want this to be the trip my **** breaks. even thoa jaws would love to laugh from the parking lot.:D may be next time.

We went to Elbe yesterday and it was beautiful. Ran the Swamp trail, Gotcha trail & Rainier Vista... Lot's of fun! Weather was perfect. I even made it through the logs up at the top (with the help of a great spotter).

[YT]http://youtu.be/rHev1AARStE[/YT]

Last edited:
We went to Elbe yesterday and it was beautiful. Ran the Swamp trail, Gotcha trail & Rainier Vista... Lot's of fun! Weather was perfect. I even made it through the logs up at the top (with the help of a great spotter).

[YT]http://youtu.be/rHev1AARStE[/YT]

Nice work. :awesomework:

I love the tire pickin at the end, and your spotter. "you can't get out you're commited now" :redneck: