• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe?

Ran into these jokers about 10:00 friday night. They were having lots of problems.

Wow.....the problems of this picture are.

1. Its a cherocar, that is chopped.
2. Wheeling at night.....in a cherocar.
3. At elbe....in a cherocar.

Its these idiots make you go.....wow.

Wow.....the problems of this picture are.

1. Its a cherocar, that is chopped.
2. Wheeling at night.....in a cherocar.
3. At elbe....in a cherocar.

Its these idiots make you go.....wow.

You sir, sound like a anti-semitic, self hating jew.... You cheap jeep guys are supposed to stick up for each other..... :haha:

hey now! I quite like my Chopped Cherocar sitting in my back yard!

main.php

:redneck:

ramps

Wheeling was good Fri, we ran everything up there, only broke one rig in our group, Did anyone loose their trailer ramps?

Ya actually a buddy of mine that went wheeling last friday lost his ramps up there. He said one has a slight bend in it and they are made out of angle iron. he lost them somewhere between elbe and the shelter. He thinks it might have been on the gravel road.

If you send me a pm i can give you his number

Thanks

I went up this last weekend. Ran the Busy, all I can say is I'm sad and I hope it grows back :booo: although it was a gooey mess at the beginning, it was still fun

I parked my trailer at the Lions Club right across from the road to the park. I called ahead and asked if I could park there. The gal was very nice thanked me for asking. Apparantly there has been some wheeler's (with trailers) parking there and blocking people from using their building for vendor related events taking place. They don't mid us using it, just call ahead and ask
360 569-0801

I refuse to pay for two Discover passes, so this was a great option for parking.

Thanks!